Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Land of rain and micro-brews.
Bike: Wal-mart 12-speed
Re: muffler removal, is it really worth it ?
There's something to be said for having the ability to customize your map for the weather of the day.... But whether it's worth >$400 to you or not is up to you.
Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
- What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
- Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
- How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
- Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
- Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
- How does rotating mass work? HERE