06-07 R6 POWER Commander PC3 USB install... - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's
06-07 R6 POWER Commander PC3 USB install...

Straight forward as it GETS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TOOK this >
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and Plugged it into the computer for a quick 30 second map install....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l_DSC04322.jpg
Views:	2032
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	2098  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Remove the silver bracket under the power commander located in the picture and un-bolt the 4 bolts that seat the tank mount bracket to the frame....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	l_DSC04323.jpg
Views:	2535
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2099  

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

post #3 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Mount the power commander in the position picutred towards the back of the bike behind the ECU ........................
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	l_DSC04328.jpg
Views:	2187
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	2100   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_DSC04329.jpg
Views:	2201
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	2101  

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

post #4 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

ROUTE THE Power commander cables to the left of the bike and UP and under the tank mount brackets....

Un-plug the stock connectors that come from the injectors and plug each side into the appropriate power commander plugs.....

RUN the black eyelet to the ground

Use the RED connector and clip the BLUE wire pictured coming from the smaller pin ECU setup.......... Then connect the power commander into that pin....

DONE ................ simple, quick and TUNED ........... NO more crappy idle with my NEW mods ! ! !

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	l_DSC04330.jpg
Views:	2253
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	2102   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_DSC04331.jpg
Views:	1998
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	2103  

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

post #5 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 10:01 PM
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V

Bike: 2008 Yamaha R6

I hate you for having an 06!! nice write up bro!!!

5/8/10: Northeastsportbikes.com is holding their 5th annual beginning of season bbq. If you're in the tristate area, please feel free to attend. Details can be found in the Northeast section of this site

08 Yamaha R6, Shorty Pazzo's, and a double bubble windscreen. I need more monies.

- Pennsylvania, Jersey, Delaware, and New York for local rides
post #6 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

hahahaha.. I went on a write and install post spree tonight.... and I still got more stuff... lmao

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

post #7 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 08:19 AM
!w00t!

Bike: 2006 Raven Black YZF-R6
Send a message via AIM to Scotty878
Lucky....And your all excited just to install of this stuff, try riding it! lol
post #8 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty878
Lucky....And your all excited just to install of this stuff, try riding it! lol

4 inches of snow of the GROUND.... it'll be RIDDEN

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

post #9 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 08:29 PM
!w00t!

Bike: 2006 Raven Black YZF-R6
Send a message via AIM to Scotty878
I guess that poses a slight problem! lol...It's been so warm here lately but I'm without a bike!
post #10 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Courier Extrordinaire

Bike: SV650 - Recently run over
Send a message via AIM to eisenfaust
Okay. Problem.

There are three blue wires on that ECU plug. Which one do I use?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.