Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

:: Help! Identify this Titanium R6 header ::

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Jamison182 
#1 ·
Hey whats up everyone, I am considering buying this titanium header for my 07 R6R, and was having trouble identifying the brand...No muffler is included with the sale, so the header is all I have to go off of. The owner claims it will fit 08+ R6R, and I was just hoping to confirm this. I've never seen those anodized flanges in red before. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd ask the seller. Not to sound like a dick, but it should be printed on the little spring rubber things. That's an interesting flange set up though.

#5 ·
Well, as long as it fits, right? I'm curious though. Never seen that flange before.

#6 · (Edited)
Yeah man, thats all I really care about. I should have enough material to fab the remaining portion of the system to my 60mm Termignoni muffler. As of right now, I think my header is made by ARATA. I cant find exact pictures of there 06+ kit, but it looks very similar to the 03-05 exhaust manifolds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.