Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

TOCE or m4 slip on with possible future y-pipe ?

4K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  tuanr6 
#1 ·
And yes I know slip ons are just for looks and sounds.... It's kinda hard to tell on online vids since each person is using a diff camera setup. Just wanted to gauge the response and see if the r6 family had some insight. Would prefer a deep growl sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I'm definitely more of a fan of the M4. The deeper growl just makes it seem beefy. The Toce is obnoxious. My current exhaust that came with my bike doesn't have any name or branding, and it just drones on the freeway. I love being loud, but i hate doing longer trips on the bike when it's that loud. Toce looks cool, but i wouldn't want to listen to it all the time.

#9 ·
The Toce is nasty, like crap nasty, unless you're riding with ear plugs, you'll be going deaf very soon. The drone is ridiculous and you'll be attracting all sorts of the wrong attention.
I'd suggest the M4 if that was the only alternative. The y-pipe is a good mod as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.