Alright, I tried to digest the 270 page monster of a post yesterday, and would just like some feedback to make sure I got this right. I'm a new track guy in the process of converting my 2013 for WERA. The bike has a Y-pipe, slip-on, K&N, and I run 93. Clearly using the 'late model' software, which as of now, is 2.4.x. Can you guys chime in and let me know if I have something wrong? I know it needs dyno time as all bikes are different, but I'm honestly slow and just looking at not running lean right now, while still getting the benefits from a flash and having the option to change sprockets and grow.
1) Use MJS map from user OhioYJ for TPS vs RPM, injector timing, and ignition advance.
2) Use the idle map from user toysareforboys for 2.x which basically has a lot of 10 values after 100degF.
3) Wrote a linear ETV base map for throttle.
4) Set engine braking to half of stock to ween myself into grabbing more up front (I'm still a wuss and rely on EB heavily).
5) Leave MAP, accelerator enrichment, injector proportioning, and ignition volt-dwell to the stock flash supplied with the Unrestricted file.
6) And I'm choosing to turn off AIS, EXUP, and injector decel cut.
Are there any other user-based maps worth trying?
Thanks for the help, fellas. Sorry for the novel.
Last edited by johnDesigns; 02-04-2017 at 06:42 AM.