error. no response....flashtune 1.2 gold box - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

error. no response....flashtune 1.2 gold box

last fall did a few flashes. tried one this weekend. "error. no response"

the computer and gold box acknowledge, license verified everything goes as it should. i wait the 8 secs to plug into the ecu. also tried all the combos, have had it since 2014. bricked ones won't even communicate with the computer mine does.
ERROR, NO RESPONSE
has anyone had this error on an original 1.2 and have an exact pattern or solution. when ever you messed up the timing on the ecu plugging in, i thought the error message read something else.

thx for any direction.
using 2.1v no internet with 1.2 gold box

rizoma rearsets : scotts steering dampner : throttlemiester cruise control : yamaha embossed black levers : hindle titanium slip on : harris R6 grips : solo seat : flash tune ecu program : quickshifter : auctmart fairing : goodridge braided front brake lines : double bubble dark smoke screen : 47T black rear sprocket : no cut frame sliders : black axle blocks with sliders : frame plugs: block off plates : exup removal : lithium battery : bmc air filter : integrated tail light : ais removal : power commander v : pc autotune : M4 y pipe : catalytic,muffler removal :3rd eye led :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 03:29 PM
I eat my R6

Garage
Re: error. no response....flashtune 1.2 gold box

sounds like flashtune did this to you on purpose.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's another reason I went with Woolich racing as well.

Last edited by yamahacrazy; 02-07-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.