Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Akrapovič GP Slip-on w/ M4 Y-Pipe

849 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mr. Pueo 
#1 ·
I love the World Super Sport look of the new YZF R6's so I did some looking and found it on Akrapovič's website. Low and behold the new GP Slip on Exhaust, WSSP style. Since Akrapovič doesn't sell directly to the consumer I had some shopping to do. I first checked Cycle Gear and they had "1" in stock.. Lies. Nothing for 6-8 weeks. Then I checked Revzilla, they had "1" in stock, yeah same story, lies. Well I went to Italy... EM LINEAMOTO | Evo Motion S.r.l. had it "In Stock". After a chat message or two, they got back to me and said it would arrive in two weeks. Also, $150 cheaper than from the US with international shipping. Well, it arrived... in four days after placing the order. Feast your eyes.

I do have a power commander installed as well since I deleted the cat (M4 Y-Pipe). Enjoy

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I too was looking at this particular exhaust. It was either the SC-Project or Akrapovic. I chose the SC-Project S1 due to performance, sound and quality. Not saying the Akrapovic isn't the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.