PowerCommander Maps - Page 51 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #501 of 509 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: Yamaha R6
Re: PowerCommander Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezal View Post
Does anyone have a map for an 07 with a PCV, yoshi slip on, and an m4 mid pipe? Thanks.
Power commander website has a lot of maps to choose from. I have an akropovic header with mini gytr muffler, but I'm using the Yoshi map and bike runs good. Nothing will beat a custom dyno tune, but you can get close enough that it won't really matter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WMRRA #95

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #502 of 509 (permalink) Old 11-06-2014, 05:48 AM
My R6 eats me.

Hi all

new member here.

Got A 09 r6

Just fitted SS manifold with cat delete with toce slip on, BMC race filter removing air restriction, and PCV. Bike seems to be running ok, but lost all low down response, im assuming lack of backpressure, anyone care to share a PCV map similar to my setup, been ringing around a few people to map the bike, but no answers so far.

would greatly appreciate any advice

thanks
Oz
post #503 of 509 (permalink) Old 11-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ300 View Post
Hi all

new member here.

Got A 09 r6

Just fitted SS manifold with cat delete with toce slip on, BMC race filter removing air restriction, and PCV. Bike seems to be running ok, but lost all low down response, im assuming lack of backpressure, anyone care to share a PCV map similar to my setup, been ringing around a few people to map the bike, but no answers so far.

would greatly appreciate any advice

thanks
Oz
What kind if Y pipe did you use ,and did you remove the honeycomb in the header? I would get with chiefsmokedawg on the forum, He can help work it out .I also highly recommend you have him flash you ECM.
Good luck.

07 R6,
Mods/ Bauce Racing ECM flash, Bauce Racing suspension tune, Leo Vince Italia can W/ Y-Pipe , BMC race filter, AGG Block off plates, Woodcraft spools, Woodcraft frame sliders, Woodcraft axle sliders, 3 piece Leo Vince carbon fiber engine covers, C3 tank grip, Carbon fiber tank pad, GPR-V4 stabilizer, SlowBoyRacing reservoir cover's, Puig Racing screen, Graves fender eliminator, MotoDynamic flush mount signals W/ running lights, MotoDynamic integrated programmable tail light.

post #504 of 509 (permalink) Old 11-06-2014, 09:15 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: '08 R6 Raven

Try and load the MJS map from Dynojet that map is rich and will make up for the loss of power you have down low. Remember all the mods you did will make it scream up top so the sacrifice is you lose a little low-end. Also as Nuges stated you could have Chief, SBU, TAFB, myself or anyone else who has the capability to flash the ECU to flash it for you. Flashing it will remove a lot of the factory restrictions and you can actually load the PCV map on the ECU so you won't need it anymore. Just a thought, but you should try the MJS map I think you'll be happy with it.

Rlink | Flush mount turns | Elite-1 Fender Eliminator | MotoDynamics Integrated Tailight | '05 Header w/ Akra | Agg Block-offs | Woodcraft Sliders | FlashTune
post #505 of 509 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 02:18 PM
My R6 eats me.

I have a mjs mid pipe with a toce slip on. pc5 running with auto tune. Was curious what map anybody else was using for a similar set up with a slip on with no baffles
post #506 of 509 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 11:57 PM
My R6 eats me.

I am still not getting the accurate map form for my bike

post #507 of 509 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 08:19 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyanderson View Post
I am still not getting the accurate map form for my bike

Do you have an autotune?

Sent from
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #508 of 509 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 01:09 AM
My R6 eats me.

I have a 2003 Yamaha r6 with jardine rt1 slip on pipe and k & n filter. Also pcIII power commander and need a map for it. Plan to get a dyno tune up soon but just wondering if anyone out there has the same set up and a custom map available ?? Living in Australia and would really appreciate any help from a fellow r6 rider. Much appreciated
post #509 of 509 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 06:41 PM
My R6 eats me.

I just picked up my 2005 R6 last week and I currently have a LeoVince SBK high mount, K&N air filter and PCV looking for a map. The one provided by PCV was either too lean and rich, I couldn't really tell. It definitely didn't smell right. Any help would be appreciated, please and thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.