Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

HealTech QuickShifter

11K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  DillonJohnson32 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I brought this QS the other day and fitted it. First time i have ever ridden a bike with a quickshifter and i have to say after a bit of setting changes on the pressure of activating it via the Android App you can use.... It gives you such a smooth shift and the feeling when you go thru the box with the throttle wide open is just amazing..

really discrete shifter as well. not like your normal quickshifter that you see.

I will upload pics tomorrow..

*Update with pics*

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I have had an HM plus, and plus ss. The SS is noticeably better. Recently had the plus go bad with less then a year worth of racing time on it. Called, they swear their shifter isn't bad. It's all in my bike...magically when I swapped the plus, with the plus ss, the problem stops!! They won't replace, or give me a deal on a new one. I really love the SS, but for 700$, I won't be buying a second one. The dynojet works just as good as the HM, properly setup.

End of story, don't fall for the expensive fancy ones like I did. I've got a bike with the older Leo Vince fuel tuner and qs and that old qs works better then my plus ss did.

This one looks awesome. No switching of shift rod is cool. I would consider getting it.

#12 ·
The hm is a nice unit. Even if it still worked, I'd be going dynojet or something similar to it like the flashtune ones or something. The hm has adjustable sensitivity which is nice. Does the dynojet...? I just installed mine and tried it out this past weekend. Seemed like it took a little more effort then the hm. Got used to it with no problem but if that's adjustable I'll be doing that for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.