new to forum - Page 6 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Coo, eat ****!
Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE
Re: new to forum

Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
There's a difference between meeting standards (AKA: minimums) and exceeding them. Personally, I'm not going to trust my brain's well being to a cheap helmet I picked up for $100 brand new because it had sweet graphics and a SNELL rating. I'll pay for quality because I would like to continue to survive as long as possible.
Yes, they each have their own rating system, and I do agree that I'd only put quality on my dome but don't plenty of people use Snell only systems overseas??? Meh; I only use Shoei anyway...DOT/Snell iirc.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.