Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS Passenger Peg plugs for 06-07 R6

32K views 362 replies 73 participants last post by  insanoshayno 
#1 · (Edited)
JReal Customs product launch
Please excuse the dirty fender. These were all taken last night as I was finishing up the prototypes. So they have not been painted.

-These are the Passenger peg plugs that will fit the 3rd gen years 06-07 (08-11 should be ready by Monday)

-They can be color matched to most R6 color schemes

- They attach to stock fender set up

- No modification needed to install these plugs, they will attach to stock mounting points via fairing clips (included)

- You will need to remove your tail fairings.

- You will not need to purchase anything addition for this modification.

- Prices are (06-07) $50 for black or White (not pearl white) and $60 for color match + shipping.
- Colors currently available are charcoal, yellow, vivid orange, yammi blue, Pearl White and Candy Red. I am currently working on Liquid Silver.

- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery

See less See more
#14 ·
Subb'ed, may pickup a set later instead of making my own.

#25 ·
It's a pain in the arse :fact
J, I want passenger plugs for my 08. I will be hitting you up as soon as I free up some more cash. :fact
Got you bro
:popcorn: Can't wait.
:sing
will the 08+ mount the same way? Mine form the uk use double sided tape.. which i hate for when i want to put on the pegs.
08+ will mount the same way. These are removed easily.
I had the same concern with the uk ones...

EDIT: Posted before I realized this wasn't the thread from last night so I hadn't seem you pics yet... Those look like they would be removable so you could take the pegs off and on fairly easy... am I seeing that correct?
You are seeing that correct. Easy to back and forth with the pegs and without the pegs. Plus you save some money here.
in for more pics lol
What do you want to see?
I really shouldn't! I've spent +$100 on a bike that I haven't purchased yet!!! I'm logging into paypal... duh!
Got you covered.
In for some candy red! let us know when you have the other colors ready to roll
will do.
Good job bro!!!
thanks
yeah, +1 for candy red. OEM colors used, right?
OEM, yes sir
subbidy sub subd
:cheers:

#17 ·
will the 08+ mount the same way? Mine form the uk use double sided tape.. which i hate for when i want to put on the pegs.

#18 · (Edited)
I had the same concern with the uk ones...

EDIT: Posted before I realized this wasn't the thread from last night so I hadn't seem you pics yet... Those look like they would be removable so you could take the pegs off and on fairly easy... am I seeing that correct?

#20 ·
I really shouldn't! I've spent +$100 on a bike that I haven't purchased yet!!! I'm logging into paypal... duh!

#26 ·
Awesome job 06r6'n, just waiting on taxes now. Will be picking up a set in for an '09 vivid orange, you have that color right?

#29 · (Edited)
When's the yellow for the 06 going to be available for order? As in how long untill you can ship them out the door.

and no joke I was just about to earlier today order some carbon fiber weave and try making these on my own and doing the same thing but I'm thinking your way is a lot easier lol

#33 ·
OP updated, Candy Red and Pearl White available but there will be a delay because I will not order the paint until I have orders in. The yellow, Vivid Orange, Candy Red and Pearl White are all 2 stage processes which require a seperate base coat. These colors basically eliminate any profit for me. So I ask that 1)more time is allowed and 2)advanced orders are appreciated. Eventually I will keep stock of these parts but it may take a while to be able to do that.

#35 ·
:popcorn: waiting for 08+ to be ready in yammi blue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.