Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Canyon Dancer 2 and Tie down Group Buy!!!! :D

11K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, this is it. We have ourselves a group buy on Canyon dancers and the best tie downs you can get. Everyone needs to be able to transport your bike. Mine has travelled THOUSANDS of miles on the trailer or in a truck with one canyon dancer and a single pair of these Ancra tie downs that are rated for insane amounts of tension and weight. They get poured on, stepped on, abused and used all day in the wind at the track holding my EZ-UP. This is the best way to get the bike around for the $$. :fact

So who's in on this?

:popcorn:

The tie downs aren't cheap. There are other options for them that I can offer, and room in these boxes, so feel free to inquire about anything else you may need.
:cheers

We need 7 people to really make this :boob

1.Member from other forum
2.ChiefSmokeDawg-PAID
3.Gotthefeelin (bout to text you)
4.R-silaxin-PAID
5.R6Blondie x 3 (Paid)
6.Shush319 (PAID)
7.jflores (PAID)
8.goobersbro (Paid)
9.njyork42 (Paid)
10.R6_dude (paid)
11.stormin84(PAid)
12.OneBad1198 aka Fred with the S1000 (Paid)
13.Teedubdizzle(paid)

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, definitely. The hard reinforced plastic cups. They are lined with an internal ring if the incident were to ever happen that the cup cracked or got ran over in the pits, you'd still be able to use it.

After using it for a few times, the soft fleecy part that goes over the front of the tank cover and between the damper "breaks in" and forms itself kinda. I have a new one and old one and the old one slides between the top mount damper and the tank cover so nicely.

#7 ·
Ohhhhh I was expecting a lot more than that. I just may pick some up.
You sell tires yet, seems like you sell everything else haha. Any ways youre the shits bro :cheers:

#8 ·
Might be in for this... PM or text me prices for a set of Canyon Dancers and if you have a set of ratchet style straps I'd be more interested in those. If not, I'm in for the Canyon Dancer bar straps and I can shop around for the ratchet style tie downs... Thanks Ant!

As always, you're the man!

#10 ·
These are the ratcheting version of the ANCRA's.
They go for $25.50 on a steal. That's for a pair in either black or red. This is a serious tie down. I will see if I can price some generic ones for those feeling froggy

These non ratchet heavy duty ones are $17.25

When you add the straps, you also have increased shipping prices cause it's gotta go in a bigger box for sure. Like I said, the final shipped price will vary on your location and shipping cost.

#11 ·
Sweet! I'm down with a set of those ratchet style for sure! Color... Fcuk if I care... Just want durable trustworthy straps... I'd be one pissed MO-FO if my bike were to fall off the trailer!

:laugh

Keep up the good work, and insane deals brutha!!! So siked for you man!

#15 ·
Ok, this is it. We have ourselves a group buy on Canyon dancers and the best tie downs you can get. Everyone needs to be able to transport your bike. Mine has travelled THOUSANDS of miles on the trailer or in a truck with one canyon dancer and a single pair of these Ancra tie downs that are rated for insane amounts of tension and weight. They get poured on, stepped on, abused and used all day in the wind at the track holding my EZ-UP. This is the best way to get the bike around for the $$. :fact

So who's in on this?

:popcorn:

I'll need to know postal zip codes so hit me up with the info to get the most accurate price. $29.50 shipped would be the MAX for the Canyone Dancer 2 only.

The ANCRA original straps are $17.50 and require a larger box than just the dancer, and the shipping could be $6 more.

The ratcheting ANCRA straps are $25.50. and require a larger box than just the dancer, and the shipping could be $6 more.

The tie downs aren't cheap. There are other options for them that I can offer, and room in these boxes, so feel free to inquire about anything else you may need.

We need 7 people to really make this :boob

1.Member from other forum
2.ChiefSmokeDawg
3.Gotthefeelin
Im in. list updated

#17 ·
:cheers :YEA

Canyon dancers are the shit! Id say good luck, but you really don't need it for such good shit! I still need to make the purchase on the oil. I'll be hitting you up sooner than later.
Please do! I know it's hot out there bro, and you should keep that oil fresh in the bike! :lmao :cheers

#22 ·
Put me on the list fro the CD2, I already have tons of straps.

#23 ·
What's the price going to be? pM me the details, I might be interested.

#31 ·
Nice prices

#33 ·
Will update the list with today's orders. We are gonna keep this open until Monday. If there's a bunch of orders stilll coming in, maybe we push back to Tuesday if nobody objects.

Either way, we could just do a round 2 for the guys who are unable to jump on this unteil the end of next week.

And thanks for the referrals guys, I've had inquiries and sales to non R6'ers, so keep spreading the word!!! :cheers

#38 ·
One more chance till tomorrow for ya'll. I workes HELLA late today, and it was my GF's 30th birthday tonight and I worked late and had to take care of my ill Grandfather (had to even break into the house to get in :nono :( )

SO, I didn't get the time to make the order. Tomorrow I can and should be able to and WILL.

I apologize if this is gonna hold anyone up. I have 2 here on hand I can send out for anyone who is in a rush, and I will keep the one you have coming. I'm so sorry for the extra day delay on this guys and gals.

-Anthony

#39 ·
No rush on my kit brutha! If you need to send it to someone who needs it now, by all means go ahead...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.