Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Passenger Peg Plugs 06-07 & 08-12

24K views 67 replies 35 participants last post by  Aleeex 
#1 ·
These Passenger Peg Plugs are hand made (by me) and molded in my shop. Each pair is hand crafted, making this one of those unique items that you can truly say is a custom design and custom fit. This is a part that comes from 100% hard work and ingenuity and because of that, no two pairs are exactly alike, though every pair is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I use only Quality OEM factory matched paint so you can be assured that these Passenger Peg Plugs will match that high standard you have come to enjoy and expect from your Yamaha! These are not knockoff brands. These products are 100% original J-Real Customs items.

The first 6 pictures are for the 2008-2012. These are not painted in the picture. The pictures of the yellow bike are 2006-2007 installed on BlueDevilD's bike. The pictures of the Candy red bike are 2006-2007 installed on Jokester3's bike.

***Please allow 1 1/2 to 2 weeks from time of order placement until shipping.***

06-07 OEM matched paint $60

06-07 basic non-match paint (basic black, white, red) $55

06-07 custom Color $70

08-12 OEM color matched paint $65

08-12 basic non-match paint (basic black, white, red) $55

08-12 custom Color $75

Finally installed mine! Great product and customer service!!

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
wow, finally someone stepped up to make these, looks just like the OEM ones from europe for the 06-07 ones that i bought back then. nice job 06R6'n!!

anyone that doesn't have one should buy it while it's still around. ;)

here is a picture of what the OEM looks like. they didn't have my color so i had to custom paint it myself to match. :)

#9 ·
wow, finally someone stepped up to make these, looks just like the OEM ones from europe for the 06-07 ones that i bought back then. nice job 06R6'n!!

anyone that doesn't have one should buy it while it's still around. ;)
Thanks for the compliment. It took a lot of work to get them right.

Seriously, because I go into surgery on the 29th and will be shutting down business for 6-8 weeks.

#11 ·
Better hurry people! These are awesome and you can tell Jamaal put a lot of time, effort and energy in these. I was proudly repping these at the bike night for the MotoGP!

#15 ·
Is it too late to place an order? I want a set in OEM Blue. Sending Paypal now.

#30 ·
Buyer beware...paid Jamaal prior to his leave for sugery in August and have yet to receive the plugs. I have sent mulitple emails since his last update below on 10/10 with no response. Would love to receive the plugs I paid for, but at this point it appears to be a write off.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:26 AM
To: xxxx; xxxx
Subject: Re: Passenger peg plugs

Sorry fellas its been a challenging couple weeks. I lost two very close friends and had to travel to help with their families. On my way back home I hit a deer and was stranded in Utah. Just got back into town and as soon as I get settled I promise I will finish up and get them out they will be my top priority. Just struggling right now.

Jamaal

Jamaal

On Oct 10, 2012, at 11:10 AM, Brian xxxxx <xxxxx@xxxxx.com> wrote:

> Hey jamaal,
>
> Any updates on the plugs?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>
>
>
> On Sep 24, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Jamaal Fitch <jamaalefitch@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone. Got all the materials in today. Starting on everything tonight. Should have everything out before the weekend.
>>
>> Jamaal
>>
>> On Sep 11, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Jamaal Fitch <jamaalefitch@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Good afternoon. I first want to apologize for the delay with your recent order. I have 3 orders pending and if you are receiving this Email yours is one that is delayed. I also sent you a PM on the r6 forum.
>>>
>>> The reason for the delay is because of materials (paint and plastic). Both of the distributors I use for paint and the AbS plastics I use have sent me substandard product and all of the parts I made are having to be remade. Because of the hazardous materials laws, all my replacement products have to be shipped to me via ground. So I'm just waiting on materials so I can make a new run of products. As soon as I get the materials in I will do everything I possibly can to get your parts out to you.
>>>
>>> I want to apologize for the delay and the lack of communication. I normally pride myself on being the best at customer service and I feel that I have not done that in this case.
>>>
>>> I would like to make an offer to the three of you and give away free powder coating to you if it is something you can use. I'd be willing to do up to $100 worth of service each. I know that things happen in business and with this one it's out of my control but I still want to make it right by you.
>>>
>>> Thank you for understanding,
>>>
>>> Jamaal
>>> J-Real Customs
>>>
>>> Jamaal

#31 ·
I'm not saying anything bad about Jamaal. He seems like a real nice guy and a well respected member of this forum, but I'm in the same position as Utah. I ordered and paid for my plugs back in August and after the same set of emails I haven't heard anything back since early October. I did tell him I wasn't in a hurry and I would still rather have the plugs than a refund, but at this point an update on the status would really be appreciated. Just something to let me know he's still around and hasn't forgotten about them.

#32 ·
Interesting.

#33 ·
Hmm.. Regardless of how much respect someone has, this would make me lose the majority of that respect rather rapidly. I hope he surfaces soon with the plugs AND a refund for the guys who have been waiting since....... August.

Sent from my iPad 3

#36 ·
I want a set too, when the others' orders are fulfilled :)

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.