Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

BAUCE RACING BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY BLOWOUTS/SALES/Group Buys

9K views 81 replies 34 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 · (Edited)
OK. In prep of BF-CM sales and mayhem. I am starting this thread now to throw out teasers. The first two or three posts will have the list of inventory items we are looking to make deals on.

There's also going to be sales as well as group buys too.

As a teaser, we have a few sets of Vortex V3 gas caps, rear sets, levers, sprockets (525 pitch -1 perfect mod for dirt ass cheap), a PILE of gold chains (DID, RK GXW, EK MVXZ all in 520 and 120 links).

Motul products like whoah!!! Just ask! Oil change kit pricing will remain the same rock bottom deal as always fellas.

Free shipping on large orders!!!

#8 ·
Planning on having any sexy deals on tires? Not sure which ones I'm going for yet though...

Sent from my scrotum using Motorcycle.com Free App

#9 ·
I have sick hooks on tires man. From race DOT's to street tires ranging from Power Pures, to Q2's and S20's. The S20's seem to be the best deal right now.

The Q2's are also affordable as well. The S20's are where I'd probably be most competitive at since I don't buy pallets of tires, but there's a BIG % off all the tires now through the major distributors before end of year when prices rise. :rant

#12 ·
Def getting a chain off you.

#13 ·
PM me a price on a 520 kit for a 1st gen (16/48) please......

#14 ·
Will do bro. Actually, PM me if you have sprocket preferences. I've been waiting WEEKS for one god damn Diven rear sprocket for a customer for weeks. :rant

I got a BUNCH of options for you tho. Vortex Hard coat all black rear and steel front is what we've switched to for the AMA bikes. Super light and affordable. We also have other options.

Hollar at me Sheldon!!!

#19 ·
Any chains in 525?

#20 ·
I'm in a pickle now.......should I order the Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve from you or Agg......:laugh

#22 ·
The only logical answer would be to buy another bike, then buy a drain valve from each

#26 · (Edited)
In for rearsets!!! Possibly gas cap

Edit: have i told u how much i hate u bro? last i member is me telling i wanted a gas cap but was low on cash...ended up buying tires, oil, cd, ratchets, and ecu flash no gas cap lmao! Ill b picking that up sooner or later lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

#28 ·
Will make replies and PM's soon. Sorry about last night. Stupid followup hurricane damage took out my internet and all my neighbors and won't have it for 5 days. So I'm running off mobile hot spot tonight and USB cellular internet modems, etc. Had to reconfigure the whole network to allow network printing of invoices. Just in time for the busy weeks!!! :party :party

#30 ·
Sent you PM.

#32 ·
You go way out of you're way to help us. We really appreciate it. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to hit us up.

#37 ·
that leo slip on is tits. I have a spare GYTR slip that i never put on...may have to sell and get this

#38 ·
I hate this thread already. So muchs stuffs, so little moneys.

Definetly in for the Fren group buy and needs some rubbers. Per the GF I need to buy both kinda apparently. Ant shoot me a price for a set of S20's. 120/75-180/55 puhreez!

The order is out for deliver today. Yay Stahlbus stuffs!

#40 ·
Anthony, :cheers mang, won't be installing the oil drain valve anytime soon but it'll me nice to look at for awhile :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.