Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Who's Local To The Philly Area?

6K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  Joe Carothers 
#1 ·
I've been riding my new R6 just trying to have some fun. I'm looking to meet area locals to network/ride/do all the fun stuff that we as enthusiast do. I take my bike out damn near everyday, and I just want to have as much as fun as possible in moderation.

If you ride in the Philly area, or are a native who I can network with, let me know/get at me. I look forward to meeting you all.

Also, as soon as I get things situated, I'll be looking into going to NJMP.

#5 ·
Nice. When you ride hit me up if you don't mind. Either PM me your info or I can send you mine.

I just ran into my homie E that works at Fun Center out Bristol. He moves out on an '07 R1. Basically, another person to add to my list who just loves to ride.

#6 ·
im up in the willow grove area but selling my street bike

#8 ·
where is that at? im in the Manayunk area all the time in my work van could always stop in... can you hook up a discount :secret

#19 ·
People just to ride motorcycles with, and pick up women... I'm in. That simple.

Let me know when and where you all ride. I'm in. PM me or blow up the thread.

I wanna ride some more. :YEA

#24 ·
Is people still riding here? I'm back for a hott second after being out L.A. I'm going back soon, but I want to have some additional good memories before I depart again.

Any mass planned track days at NJMP, Mount Pocono, or local rides?

Let me know.

#29 ·
Dude I think you rode by me weeks ago. I cant imagine there are 2 many Blue R6 with Halos in West Chester. I forget the road as I only occasionally ride through there (so many hot ladies patrolling those streets, haha) but it was at an intersection just outside the main strip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.