Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

New jersey riders

10K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  supertomcat 
#1 ·
The summers coming to a end and want to get a big yamaha meet up somewhere and food. I'm from central nj. So any riders looking for someone to ride with

#12 ·
Yea, Jeremy and I are aiming for Friday. We haven't discussed where however there are some good local roads in the Bedminster/Far Hills/Bernards area which I am fairly familiar with.

I personally don't mind getting lost lol but if we want to map something out than that's fine too.

#18 · (Edited)
You are in! Anyone is more than welcome to join!

Date/Time: Friday, November 27th, 2015, at noon (12:01pm)

Location: In front of Martinsville Deli, in Martinsville NJ (see attached picture)

Including myself and yourself (Larry T. Marquis), we now have total of 7 riders possibly coming. If you own a r6 than there will be four r6s lol. Three of which come from this forum! Jeremy and 2GrandMan will be there!

Attachments

#30 ·
Just joined this forum and got the bike, too bad it's winter now. I live in north jersey next to treoff, if you guys are gonna do a ride in the start of the season give me a heads up I've got an 08 R6.

#34 ·
If I didn't have the bike apart I'd be more than willing to take a ride this weekend, but I'm gonna do a brake job and I gotta do valve gasket on the gf's car probably this weekend. Ride safe guys. We even had great weather today, I over dressed.

Reactions: Polishblood
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.