Fort Worth/DFW meet ups? - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

Fort Worth/DFW meet ups?

Just bought an 08 R6 and was wondering if anyone knew time and places around fort worth or DFW for meet ups to cruise and have fun?
Thanks
Casey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 08:47 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bike: '09 R6R Raven
Re: Fort Worth/DFW meet ups?

Welcome, and grats on the purchase. Haven't seen anything come up on the board here. @
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I get out every once in a while when our schedules match up.

2009 Yamaha R6 Raven, BAUCE ECU flash, K&N filter, Agg Racing block-offs, M4 mid-pipe w/Yoshi Ti TRC can, Galfer lines, EBC HH front pads, Zero Gravity DB, DDM HIDs, Hotbodies smoked flushmounts, Lockhart Phillips smoked integrated tail, TST Industries Elite-1 fender kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

Thanks it is my first street bike! I have work Mon-Fri and night school Mon-Thurs, anytime other than that I can most likely be free so if you don't care to have a newbie ride along message me your number and we all can meet up sometime lol @
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ballababy_tx; 02-24-2016 at 09:17 AM.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 09:46 AM
Get a real bike they said

Bike: 2004 Yamaha R6

Idk if you are into motovlogs and such but theres a meetup in Allen on the 19th (tail end of spring break) heres the link

From San Marcos but heading up to Allen for it.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

@
yeah I have a big garage sale I'm doing that weekend
I also wanted to go to TX2K16 that weekend but always have next year right! I deleted my Facebook in 2010 so that is why I rely on forums to get event details or by people I meet. Thanks tho!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 11:17 AM
IDGAF

Bike: 2014 R6

I'm not a wheelies-in-traffic kinda rider……anymore
I have had this bike for a little over a year, and my dad & Matt @
are the only two I have ridden with. I'm not opposed to a meet-up. There aren't very many "good" roads around, but we make due. Where, in/around Ft Worth, are you located?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

@
I live in Crowley by the high school, but work in North Richland Hills. If yall don't work weekends we should all take a stroll, I usually use
to find my routes.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
IDGAF

Bike: 2014 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballababy_tx View Post
@
I live in Crowley by the high school, but work in North Richland Hills. If yall don't work weekends we should all take a stroll, I usually use
to find my routes.
It doesn't happen to be on Matthew St, does it? I only ask because my stepsons father lives on that street. We usually go there to drop him off every other Friday. I live in Aledo/Willow Park (about a mile from the High School) & I work in Azle. M-F I get off at 430, Sat I get off at noon. Have you ridden Hwy 4, west of Weatherford…..Palo Pinto, I think? It's about the best thing I know around here (for twistys).
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrected1 View Post
It doesn't happen to be on Matthew St, does it? I only ask because my stepsons father lives on that street. We usually go there to drop him off every other Friday. I live in Aledo/Willow Park (about a mile from the High School) & I work in Azle. M-F I get off at 430, Sat I get off at noon. Have you ridden Hwy 4, west of Weatherford…..Palo Pinto, I think? It's about the best thing I know around here (for twistys).
no, but I know where that is. I live 2 blocks from there. No I barley bought my first bike last week! Newbie to all of this.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-25-2016, 12:08 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bike: '09 R6R Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballababy_tx View Post
no, but I know where that is. I live 2 blocks from there. No I barley bought my first bike last week! Newbie to all of this.
Have you done the whole MSF course and license thing yet?

2009 Yamaha R6 Raven, BAUCE ECU flash, K&N filter, Agg Racing block-offs, M4 mid-pipe w/Yoshi Ti TRC can, Galfer lines, EBC HH front pads, Zero Gravity DB, DDM HIDs, Hotbodies smoked flushmounts, Lockhart Phillips smoked integrated tail, TST Industries Elite-1 fender kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.