Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Big thanks to OhioYJ

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  montyr6 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Mike(OhioYJ). He flashed my ECU for me today, FOR FREE!! I loaded the bike up and brought it out to him. It took all of maybe an hour or so to get it hooked up and flashed and adjusted to what I wanted. He flashed it, I rode it and he made a few changes for idle and engine braking. This is such a great forum and people are always such great help, and for someone to take time out of their day says a lot for our forum family. Besides doing a favor for me I know I've gained another riding buddy when the season starts back up!

Oh and on another note, the bike is night and day. It screams through all rpm ranges now. Throttle response is just ridiculous now! Revs so much faster!

Again big thanks to you!!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

See less See more
#7 ·
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Mike(OhioYJ).
That Temi is just dirrrrty :) Nice work! And OhioYJ knows his ish ;)

How effective is this by mail. AKA if you cant ride the bike around in between adjustments? id love to have this done but idk anyone local.
I flash a ton of people by mail. It's hard to get your idle absolutely perfect by mail so assume it might be a little higher than normal and might be a little bouncy, but other than that she'll rip.

I usually dial in a 30% reduction in engine braking and most peeps love that, only the track guys ask me to take out more.

-Jamie M.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.