Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

'09 R6 OEM bodywork & more

7K views 72 replies 14 participants last post by  DKSR1 
#1 · (Edited)
What's below is all that's left. All parts are in excellent condition. Prices do not include shipping or insurance and payment is via Paypal. Here's the list, pictures, & prices. Any questions or to discuss anything further, etc. PM me or email dksmith@g2a.net

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Passenger Rearsets (sold as a pair) $40

Left Side Fairing $125-Decals are not cleared over and can be removed.

Left Upper Fairing (the one that goes above the side fairing & below the headlight/gas tank area) $50

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Yes I do, I forgot I had one until I saw the WTB post that you had. I PM'd you about it too.

It's a black one in 100% perfect shape, not a scratch on it. $60.

I'll get a picture of it and put it on with the rest of my pictures so you can see it, I'll have it up in a couple minutes.

#17 ·
PM sent

#29 ·
Hey guys, been a member on here for a while, but haven't posted much of anything. I have sold alot of stuff on the R1 site with all positive reviews of me as a seller and the condition of the parts, packaging, etc. I have a bunch of OEM parts off my '09 R6 I am selling because it'll soon be a track only bike.

All parts came off the bike at 1600 miles and all are in excellent condition. Prices do not include shipping or insurance and payment is via Paypal. Here's the list, pictures, & prices. Any questions or to discuss anything further, etc. PM me or email dksmith@g2a.net

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Stock Rearsets (sold as a pair) with shift lever and linkage $100

Passenger Rearsets (sold as a pair) $50

Riders Seat Cowling $75

Cowling under subframe (under where the riders seat is) $50

Left Side Fairing $250

Left Upper Fairing (the one that goes above the side fairing & below the headlight/gas tank area) $70

Right Side Fairing $250

Right Side Upper Fairing (same location as the left listed above) $70

Mirrors (sold as a pair) $50

Passenger Seat $65

Stock Clip-ons (bar ends included) $75

Exup Motor $50

Tank Cover $60

OEM Front Sprocket $10
how much for the cowling subframe under where the rider sits on and the upper one? how much for shipping? 60110

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.