Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Happy B-day Pep-C

1K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  bluerebel 
#1 ·
Well, exactly one year ago on November 6, 2011 I picked up Pep-C in Covina, CA with 0 miles. Our adventure began that day with a 229 mile ride home in the rain. Even since, I have racked up 14,688 miles. 400 and somethign of those are track miles. All in all, I'm happy with all the work I've done to her. I have met so many great people through the motorcycle community and have enjoyed being a part of the R6 forum family. I remember my first few squidly posts and having to have my flame suit on 24/7 but as time passed, I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you.

Pep-C's real bday is on September 11, 2011. I dont want to type a whole noble so I'll move on to the pics.

Again, Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to help me, advice me and showing me the ropes around this place. :cheers

Ill start from current to oldest.
As she sits now:

Her most recent track day. Laguna Seca Nov. 6-7, 2012

For Ryan

Her first track day at Spring Mountain in Pahrump, NV April 27-28, 2012

Her Mid-life crisis wanting to be a rice burner

Finally, the day I picked her up and a few pics of her in complete stock form.

So anyway, that's a little bit of her year in my ownership. I keep telling my self that I'm done with upgrades but I'm still missing my damper and my 520 kit. My future plans are to make her a full time track bike and buy me another new bike. Time will tell though.

See less See more
#2 ·
:cheers
Whats with the name tho?

#6 ·
Ha sounds a lot like hep c :laugh

#10 ·
:party

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.