Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Monster Energy Drink Stickers/Decals for R6

13K views 56 replies 26 participants last post by  Mochocolate 
#1 ·
Hey! Quick question, anyone know where I can pick up some Monster decals for the R6. Looking to do my bike similar to the Tech 3 Monster decal kit. Thanks and see ya round the forum!!

Reese

:usa

#8 ·
I was going to contact Monster and see if they could set me up with a truck and bike wrap, maybe even the dirtbike/quad... Take it to the track, dirt riding, everywhere!

Anyone know if Monster does anything like that? Sort of a party/vendor... I drink them EVERY day, at least two... Love me some Monster. Wonder if I e-mail the company if I'd even get a look...

#12 ·
I was thinking more along the lines of sponsorship... Kind of... I don't remember specifically what it's called. But I'd be willing to wrap my truck, bike, whatever... and hit events for them with cases and such...

5 people just died drinking monster...
Really... Any article, or proof that Monster was the single leading factor to their death?

I've been drinking this shit for years, on a DAILY basis, and I'm doing juuuust fine!:fact

#34 ·
you are aware that most the deaths cited involved people, with previous known heart conditions\vascular conditions.

these days it seems anything will kill you or give you cancer and there are always people looking for a damn pay out.

i personally wont run any stickers out side of parts or people directly involved in my bike and helping me personally on and off the track.

#19 ·
Well well.... Speak of the devil :popcorn:

http://sourcefednews.com/monster-energy-blamed-for-deaths/

Five people died and one person had a non-fatal heart attack — and all incidents have been blamed on Monster Energy drinks for totally messing people’s systems up.
With incidents dating all the way back to 2004, the FDA is looking into whether or not Monster Energy is totally too much for you to handle, man.
Reports claim that Monster has insufficiently warned consumers about Monster Energy Drink, which can have seven times the caffeine of a normal 12-ounce can of Coke. Which, Coke tends to have more caffeine than a cup of coffee. Really, we’re loading up on caffeine.
Yes, I do partake. I just had a similar Rockstar and I’m currently vibrating at a frequency only dogs can perceive. My fellow SourceFeders saw me with a can and gasped that “I would die.” I told them I don’t give no Fs.
I’m going to the hospital later today.
Anyway, the investigation started after a lawsuit was filed in Riverside, CA, for the wrongful death of a 14-year old girl who drank two 24-ounce cans of Monster Energy Drink in a 24 hour period. Which, why.
The girl died of cardiac arrhythmia but medical examiners also found an inherited disorder that can weaken blood vessels. The parents say Monster failed to properly warn consumers about their products.
Monster does say that it’s a “killer energy brew” on their website, which I suppose one can look at as more of a warning than a selling point. The company said last week that it is “unaware of any fatality anywhere that has been caused by its drinks.”Aside from motivating young enterprising souls from maybe driving their ATV off a ramp and into a ravine. I have no evidence of this, but I believe someone somewhere did such a thing and drank Monster beforehand.
I claim it as an educated guess.
The FDA caps the caffeine in soda, but does no such thing for energy drinks, which one should probably do. They stepped in earlier for malt beverages, when Four Loko was told they would have to reformulate their awful, awful beverage to lower the caffeine content.
Before that happened, my friends and I began a series of escalating dares that ended in Edward Four Loko Hands night. One might consider that a collective suicide attempt the likes of which haven’t been seen since Heaven’s Gate.
Anyway, the FDA’s looking into it and the lawsuit is pending. We’ll let you know if anything shakes out there.

Given this idiot drank two 24 oz cans within 24 hours......... Still :laugh

#21 ·
Well well.... Speak of the devil :popcorn:

Given this idiot drank two 24 oz cans within 24 hours......... Still :laugh
Yeah after googling and reading a bit... Having pre-existing health issues and adding Monster to the mix... How can you blame Monster? Everyone knows that Monster, and others such as Redbull, Rockstar, etc are loaded with caffiene...That's the point! ...and that too much of anything is bad. I know on their BFC(Big fcuking can) there is a warning not to consume more then one in a 24 hour period. Not sure about the 24oz, and the 16oz I happen to be drinking right now has no warnings to not consume more then _____ in a day. Course I tend to have at least one, if not two on the daily. Course I've been doing that for years... So I'm sure I've gained a tolerance for it...

Anywho, having per-existing health issues should warrant it's own attention. Not put Monster on blast because a girl made the conscious decision to drink two in a day and died because of it. Don't get me wrong, the loss of a family member is brutal, and I can only imagine how hard it is to lose a child. But why is everyone out to sue someone else? NOBODY these days is willing to admit their own fault, they always want to blame someone else for their misfortune... Or so it seems...

Ya that all makes sense. And for your track bike, I would certainly make sure you are running the people that are helping you.

Heres what I got on my YZ

Only sticker I am required to run by a sponsor is the front fender logo (aswell as a small one on back).

To the OP, as some people have mentioned, if you contact Monster directly they will send you a decent sticker pack. A few years ago they sent me a folder in the mail that had a ton of stickers. Different ones of just the 'M' logo, the various full-logos they use and even stickers that look like the can.
Badass! I need to get me another dirtbike SOON! Been riding quads for a few years, before that dirtbikes... Sold my TRX450 before I moved out here though... Maybe it's time to get back to my roots! With all the loose sand and rocks out here, I feel a quad is more suitable... and possibly more fun... :sing

Bitchin bike tho brudda!

#22 ·
Thanks, man. I have a TRX450R too. Love it equally. It's also set up for MX but nothing too crazy. No Monster stickers on it though haha.

And I agree 100% with the above post. Terrible that the young girl died, but it isn't fair pass the blame like that. But like I said, earlier, I'm not gonna sit here and act like energy drinks are healthy either. But I suppose I take on whatever risks come with it, when I decide to drink them

#23 ·
Bad Ass Bro! :laugh

Loved my TRX! It was all raced out! Lemme see if I can dig up a few pics...

Here we go... :laugh

:pimp Yeah, I'm jumping over a buddy while he video tapes... No big deal... :laugh

#25 ·
Hellz yeah man! Good ole kick-start... One and done, rollin... I could not make that thing want to quit! :laugh

Great quad. I will have one again. Course I rode a buds YFZ450 Yammie, brand new... I had just put a full FMF and FMF fuel programmer on it, and that thing was sweet! The 450's are more then enough to get the job done! Those 700's and shit that are out and so over the top... I've got vids of me doing HUGE hill climbs with the TRX no probs..

Lemme see if I can find...

Yeah, this is a hostile take-over!

THREAD JACK!

:laugh

#26 ·
Could NOT find those videos... I think they're on my external hard drive... Which Idk where it is... Anywho... Here's a couple pics... Of my old ride, and the Yammie I rode a couple weeks back...

and my buddies YFZ450...

#28 ·
Yeah they're fast! Especially after the FMF and fuel module went on!

But stock, as most, they are FULLY capable... Check on the scenery in the background... That thing handled it ALL! With ease...

#30 ·
Thanks to ya all for the feedback and info. I'll be in contact with a few of ya to get started. I recently picked up a 2010 R6 with full carbon race fairings. Figured the Monster logos would definitely set it off! Once I get her Monstered up, I'll post some pics as well. Thanks again and keep on rollin!!!!!!!!

#31 ·
#42 ·
There are reports linked to Monster claimed that some of the life-threatening illnesses were characterized by heart attack, chest pain and vomiting. A wrongful death suit has been filed against Monster Energy Drink by the parents of Anais Fournier, 14, who died six days after consuming two large cans of the highly caffeinated beverage before suffering cardiac arrests. The FDA is investigating five other heart-attack deaths and one non-fatal heart attack that have all been associated with the beverage.

#43 · (Edited)
The child would still be alive today if she just had some honey Jack Daniels instead. :nono

#49 ·
I wish this site had pictures of what the decals look like on a bike.

#50 ·
grgo46, can you add the photo's? I had one guy who was willing to do the stickers from the forum. I sent him a few emails, but never heard back from him??? Any other ideas of how to get a few sheets of Monster decals made? Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.