Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

New to Forum!!

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  TBrown 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls my name is Blake and I am a new member to this forum here. I just started riding this past march and i decided with being 6'2 200 lbs that a 600cc bike would be big enough for me but not too outta control since it being my first bike. I bought a 07 smoke gery R6 with about 10k miles on it. The only mods to it is it has the fender eliminator kit on it it has been lowered 2 in, because the previous owner was a girl, a gytr exhaust and hid lights.
I rode this bike all summer and had a blast going down those curvy roads in Ohio. It kills me to have to put it up on the stands for the winter already but with it only being 45 degrees out, thats a cold ride haha.
But this winter i do plan on doing some other stuff to it such as getting different mirrors like pig spotter mirrors or handlebar ones also shorty levers and new handle bars. If theres any other suggestions out there im welcome to hear them!
Once again im stoked to be able to talk to other yamaha riders because mostly out here people ride gsxr's.
Ill try to put a picture of my bike up shortly!

#5 ·
#7 ·
:wave

#9 ·
Heroo!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.