Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

35W HID kits (a/c digital ballasts) - $54.95 shipped!

82K views 667 replies 106 participants last post by  Agg2001 
#1 · (Edited)
mintsoda/kevin has ever so graciously "dubbed" me to be his replacement HID saleman on the forum, so here i am. :)

ORDER HERE!

HIDS: Light output is by far a lot brighter than the stock halogens.

General Info:
Price: 55$ shipped. Can ship international for extra.
Application: AC ballasts, 35w, no flickering/DOA. Headlights for cars, motorcycles, ATVs.
Colors: 3k yellow, 5k white, 6k white (hint of blue), 8k light blue, 10k dark blue, green, pink (bulbs will not have the "built in" grommet as shown in the bulb picture)

Most vehicles are plug and play. Some vehicles such as the Dodge RAM are anti-HID.

Actual kit except for ballasts. Ballasts will be higher quality AC ballasts.

This is a picture of the actual ac ballasts. Still pretty small.

See less See more
#450 ·
#452 ·
Order coming your way then!! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#453 ·
Do you know a good place to find led bars? Just a led strip to use as a head light on track fairings.

#456 ·
Just got my kit and it didn't have the grommets that it shows with the kits. Are they supposed to be separate? I don't want to drill holes in the dust covers if there is nothing to block them. I called and left a message but no response.

#460 ·
You called and left a message at 9:15 then posted "no response" at 10:41? :dunce:

Agg....can you PM me a price on 5k's for a BMW 3 series? I know nothing about HID's. I had them in my last street bike, but I didn't put them in. Thanks.:cheers

#458 ·
they don't have grommets... were you the one that called last night at 915pm? sorry about that... that was family time. you can run the bulbs through the stock grommets for an even cleaner (and no drilling) look. there are BUNCHES of how-to's as well... even mine. but i did the cut/splice method.

#459 ·
Seems like all the other kits had them even the pics of the kits you sell.

#461 ·
some manufacturer's bulbs have them, some don't. *hell, there are probably a few Xentec bulb sizes that have em.

sorry for the confusion... pics on my site are of a single kit... and what ships can vary depending on what's ordered.

You called and left a message at 9:15 then posted "no response" at 10:41? :dunce:

Agg....can you PM me a price on 5k's for a BMW 3 series? I know nothing about HID's. I had them in my last street bike, but I didn't put them in. Thanks.:cheers
check out the database... then verify what it says with your local autoparts shop. then lemme know. :)

https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

#463 ·
You guys have to remember 9 o'clock his time isn't 9 o'clock everyone's time. I guess I'll try the no cut and splice write up I was just being lazy.

#466 ·
Hey Agg, so excuse my stupidity, but I just got myself a new R6, and I'm looking at restoring the headlights myself and then throwing on a HID kit, hopefully the 8000k. For some reason, I've heard the 2000 R6 takes H7's? Its supposed to be H4's right? The net doesn't make a clear answer sometimes its pretty irritating.

If you could link me to the correct bulb size with the 8000k and appropriate kit, that would be awesome :3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.