Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R6 Slug..

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Virgo_R6 
#1 · (Edited)
My bike recently started giving a slow response from idle (1500rpms) to about 3000 rpms. It feels like its hesitating and then it takes off as regular when it gets past 3000. Also I noticed some oil on my clutch cover and my support mount for my exhaust is broken so the muffler shakes went I hit rough road...

#3 ·
lol Fallis but crash and not notice, highly doubt anyone wouldnt notice they crashed their bike. But the bike is used.....and this is all after it passed inspection...Do they really inspect the bike cause I really need to know everything thats off so it can be fixed before spring hits

#8 ·
Hey guys I finally got tools to strip down my bike and there's 2 things I found. When doing the cold test for the ignition coils one of them were bad. Also all the spark plugs looked burnt out. I will post pics later of them....
I still changed my spark plugs and hooked it all back up and now the bike is running great with no kind of hesitation, it finally just gets up and goes. Imma check my local bike shop today to see if I can get a set of ignition coils and replace them all.
:toocool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.