Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R6 2006-2012 PARTS Stock and Aftermarket PARTOUT

9K views 65 replies 32 participants last post by  MilitaryRider86 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

#29 ·
Still waiting on answer...

#30 ·
I've been trying to send payment for the stay and some other stuff since the day the op started the thread, idk can't get any response either...

#32 ·
a buyer was suppose to buy lots of parts from me and thats why i was holding off and not replying to you guys. i apologize for that. I have not received any response back from him so everything whatever is still posted is available.

#33 ·
I'll take te fairing stay! Pm me as well finish payment

#34 ·
Payment for fairing stay sent.

#36 ·
anyone interested in anything else ?

#40 ·
pm sent

#42 ·
alot of items are still for sale !

#44 ·
Thanks for not responding to my PM's and not sending me parts I paid for, really appreciate it.

Free Bump

#46 ·
all pm's replied, havnt been on the computer in a while, lots of parts are still for sale !

#49 ·
have been out of country for a while. all parts back for sale

#53 ·
i only have whatever im selling on the ad.

POST PRICES PER FORUM RULES BRANIAC!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone has gotten anything from this seller... Seems phishy.
actually check the first page, i have sold 4 parts online and 2 parts locally. so why dont you go spam or talk shii on someone elses thread. thanks, reason why im not posting prices is because im not sure what each part exactly goes for especially since their used parts so i let the buyers offer me a price.

hi i am wondering if u still have the tail subframe
i am selling one frame dont know if its the one you need

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.