Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

HyperPro RSC Steering Damper - 06/07 Yamaha R6R

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  wutzzz 
#1 · (Edited)
Correction: This steering damper will cover the following applications->HyperPro 06-2012 R6 RSC Active Damper

For sale HyperPro RSC Steering Damper in charcoal grey color. The unit was bought on 1/28/2012 supplied by motommumy. I sold the bike 2-3 months ago,taking off the steering damper since it wasn't part of the deal.

I will supply photos that will validate the age and use of the steering damper as well as pictures of the actual unit.

It is in excellent, pristine conditions

The retail price on motommumy is $410,will sell it for $350.o.m.o.

Note:
The kit is missing the big bolt, the one that is used to bolt the unit to the steering head, since my mechanic took the unit off and leave the bolt accidentally on; the new owner has it on the bike.

I just contacted USA - EPM PERFORMANCE who are the actual distributors of Hyperpro in the USA. They will supply me with a new bolt or the interested buyer can get it from them directly.

I have done transactions here before on this forum, like the selling of bazzaz units and other components. I'm responsible and will answer any questions or doubts if any arise.

Regards, Charlie

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
With that flat rate shipping it doesn't matter where he lives. It'll cost a lil under 20. I shipped some grips there once for $12

#10 ·
Hello mighty.... The system is the same for 2007-2012, however i think it would be different @ attachment points (brackets); i'm not sure about this, but that's the idea i have since they sell them for different years. I would call the store which sold me the unit and get a response regarding your question.

Charlie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.