Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

RinksRacing videos

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Rocky5000100 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to create this thread so people can see the work I have done so far, I have three other people that are also sending me footage as well. If you would please support my page and subscribe that would be much appreciated!

My account is a nonprofit account, I read the terms of the agreement and decided not to make it a payable account for advertisements. I am just trying to achieve an active youtube channel

(the music for the charger comp video I couldn't get around the copyright limit so it is only viewable on computers)

Make sure to watch in HD please!

#4 ·
Subbed.

I had a question: I have three videos, all from the same session on track, but on different bikes. Can you put together one with an inset from one and two other as split screen? Dont know how to do that myself or I'd be doing it :laugh

If you know, it'll be great, if not, then its a learning tool for ya ;)

pm me your contact infor and I'll see about sending a flash drive with all the raw footage from the three Go Pros's.

:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.