Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

ATL International Bike Show

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  mgossel 
#1 ·
Went down to the ATL International Bike Show today and I was thoroughly impressed. We got a bunch of cool free misc stuff and saw some awesome bikes. Stock bikes, custom bikes, sport bikes, my wife and I both drove a Harley on a mounted stand/dyno (for shits and giggles) which was absolutely hilarious watching her, choppers, dirt bikes, etc. Anything and everything was there. No good deals on stuff (except for some anti-fog :p), but some AWESOME bikes to look at. My GS3 died an hour into the show and it completely slipped my mind to use my iPhone5 (usually stays away - Android > iOS).

Anyways, enough of the yapping, here are some of the pics I got before my phone died. I think you can tell where my heart is :beer:

All pictures taken with a GS3. Last pic is from last night, 2 friends wanted to see my new suit ;)

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you kidding me, how did I not hear about this. Are they doing it tomorrow?

Looks like they had some sick bikes, good pics

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks. That was the MotoGP experience section of the show (where I drooled the most). Beware - don't hang your arms over the red ropes or you'll be physically grabbed by security haha. Happened to me while I was getting a shot of Hayden's exhaust. Dick!!

The show is Saturday from 9-8 and Sunday from 10-5 I believe. This website called Google should be able to help you :) Have fun and enjoy the show as much as I did if you're able to make it. It's at the Cobb Galleria.

FYI - Surprisingly a lot of the models that were working were actually good looking. That was a plus too!

Sent from my iPad 3

#4 ·
Thanks man, ill have to check it out.

#9 ·
Glad you guys enjoyed them. My pleasure.

Sent from my iPad 3

#12 ·
It's actually matte grey (charcoal ish) according to the Yamaha Rep.

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.