Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Stahlbus Oil Drain Valves

51K views 334 replies 59 participants last post by  darlazy 
#1 · (Edited)

save the mess... install the quick drain system. quarter turn, never spill again.

http://aggracing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=75

The Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve replaces the existing drain plug and provides a faster, safer, and cleaner way of performing oil changes. Once the valve is installed, oil changes can be performed without tools, without risk of burns from hot oil, and without the need to replace the drain plug washer. Simple operation: unscrew the cap by hand, and insert the hose attachment (quarter-turn bayonet joint) to start the oil drain. Optional safety-wire cap available.

The advantages at a glance:

• Easy handling due to quick release cap/hose connect
• Drain valve can not be lost
• Minimized risk of burns from hot oil

• Seal/washer change is not necessary

• Oil pan thread is spared

• Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)

• Connection to vacuum possible

• Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping

• Change oil without tools

• Optional predrilled cap for safety wire - race-org approved

Be sure to verify your drain bolt size and thread pitch before purchasing... if it's not listed, it's not available.

More Stahlbus products coming soon - including dry break systems (brake systems), bleeder valves, and other Stahlbus accessories. I'm offering free shipping on all orders of Stahlbus products for a while, so get yours while the shipping is free!! :toocool:

here's stahlbus' application database... i can't speak to its accuracy, but the few i have seen are dead on.

http://www.stahlbus.com/info/images/Downloads/Oelablass-Gewinde-Motorrad.pdf

See less See more
#194 ·
should i stock these for y'all? getting pretty steady orders as they are a SWEET little kit. lemme know... if i get enough interest, i might be able to offer free shipping, or at least discounted shipping, to help get the cost down a few bucks.

y'all lemme know...

#197 ·
i nearly ordered "inventory" to include yours. but don't have the cash right now. :( just got another HUGE batch of plates, as well as all the parts for the SBK kit. i'll need stems, pressure gauges, and DZUS very soon. :| this is like real work these days. :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.