-MJS Headers
-M4 GP Slip-On
-BMC Race Air Filter
-AGG Racing Smog Block Off Plates
-SpeedoDRD
-PowerCommander 3

Any bets on how long it'll take me?

#2 ·
If you have the money at hand, I'd say 2-3 weeks depending on the shipping method chosen and how much free time you have. If you have a decent amount of time, and have everything already on order/shipped/pending, then Id say 2 weeks tops

#3 · (Edited)
Oh I forgot, all of those upgrades are already home. The only thing is I go home from school on the 17th. All I need to do when I get home is take apart the bike and put everything on.

#6 ·
I'd say a solid day. I put on block off plates, slide stops, full exhaust, PCIII, K&N air filter, spark plugs, and an ignition advance in my 05 in about 15 hours of garage time All in all, but I didn't do it all at one time so I had to take parts on and off.

Sent from atop Mount Olympus

#9 ·
Agreed. I'm running someone else's map until I get the $$$ to get a dyno one done. It works but I can tell I'm missing power.

Sent from atop Mount Olympus

#10 ·
Definitely will get a custom-tune after the mods when I can afford it but in the mean time I'll be running someone else's tune.

#11 ·
9 hours. And it's awesome. Of course it's not custom tuned yet but it's pretty close with the M4 full exhaust map provided by dynojet. The block off plates took the longest time. I set a timer to see how long it took me to take off the last bolt of the four and I got it in 17.5 minutes.... i'm impatient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.