Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

5 year lurker, new member

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 ·
I am from western PA and have been riding on the street for about 7 years, many years of dirt growing up. My first bike was a CBR F2 which I currently still own. While search the internet for vast amounts of knowledge upon my Honda and any bike for that matter, I came across this forum and have been a lurker for information, pictures and lulz. I joined basically to contribute what I know, acquire more knowledge, look for something to turn into a track whore and to hangout I guess. Looking forward to the experience. :toocool:

#2 ·
Welcome

:wave
First!

#5 ·
Welcome bro :wave
Do you have a r6? Doesn't matter either way, half the ppl here don't any way. Just a cool forum no matter what you ride

#7 ·
Indeed it is a great forum! No i don't have an R6. I'm looking for a track ride and I've ridden an '01 and an '06 and really enjoyed the '06 stance, aggressive for the track, not so much the street in my particular case.

Thanks for the welcomes gents!

#6 ·
:wave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.