Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

BAUCE Racing News, Products, Updates, Status thread

31K views 514 replies 82 participants last post by  shad0ws 
#1 ·
This is the thread where we will post news for BAUCE Racing, etc. I'm not a word smith so don't expect epic write ups. But do expect me to post stuff like in the next post.

:cheers

Products are in my signature for now. Website is under construction still. Working on adding the products and stuff. Till then email me or get in touch on the site here or whatever.

#422 ·
Fren Tubo lines are waiting for me at home :sing

Ant, invest in some 636 reflash gear :fact

:sing

#425 ·
So in preparation for my first track day, I've been bugging the crap out of Ant. Apart from buying tires, CD2, ratchet straps, oil and pretty much everything bike related from him lately, I asked him for help on getting my bike back to stock height (previous owner lowered the bike). He gave me this kick ass tip on hoisting the bike to swap out the dog bones. I call it, the BAUCE hoist !!:toocool:

Thanks Ant!!:cheers

#431 ·
Well, we got nailed by the hurricane.. No power out by me since yesterday. Hurricane prepped All day Sunday and all night. :(

Every road has power lines and trees across it. Needless to say there's going to be a slight delay on all these orders staring back at me.

I'll keep everyone posted on when we are off generator power and travel is possible.

:cheers and thanks for your anticipated patience and support!

#434 ·
Whats the delay with orders you have gen power. Get movin on this. J/k stay safe and dry.
Thanks guys!!

I wish the generator was bigger. You'd be amazed how much draw these laser printers have. It's unreal!!!

But I should be only a day or two behind. I've got a whole line of packages to go (8-10 orders :( ). Just need to find a running Post Office to get to with it all.

#436 ·
Glad you are ok Ant. That is all that matters. Thanks for the update :cheers

#438 ·
No worries Ant! My shit can wait... Scrapping the trackday I had planned this weekend anyways... School work load is too much, and won't have timd to get the bike back together if I had the parts anyways... Thanks for all the updates though! Hope the shop and everyone is alright out there! That's whats really important! :cheers

#440 ·
Finally got the drain valve on with the race cap. This thing looks and feels very high quality. It's going to be a breeze changing oil now. Too bad i won't get to actually use it until next spring... just put the bike on the tender for storage. Thank you Bauce Racing!

Now i just need to learn how to safety wire the cap and everything else.

Attachments

#444 ·
Do want.

#445 ·
Taken from my build thread... Thanks Again BAUCE racing!:cheers

BAUCE FTMW!!!!!! :fact

Post TD update:

Had my very first ever track day at Willow Springs Raceway (Big Willow). First and foremost I would like to thank Anthony (Bauce Racing) for making this happen. Let me explain... I sent my ECU out to Ant last week. It never arrived. Actually, that's a lie. It arrived today while I was on the track
After starting to freak out and essentially getting ready to cancel the TD, Anthony actually went out of his way to take out an ECU from his bike, customized it for my bike and overnighted it to me . IIRC, Him and or Burg actually drove to the shop in the middle of the nor'easter to get the ECU. I received said ECU Friday and well...the rest is history. You Sirs over at BAUCE, are indeed the pinnacle of Awesomness I will be posting this on the BAUCE News thread as I am just blown away at how out of his way he went to help me out. Once again, Thank you. Couldn't have had this epic day without your help!

#450 ·
Hahahaha

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

#452 ·
Shouldve done this for my TD...either way :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

#454 ·
Yo Mr. Corbo!, I got the drain valve today :D. I didn't get a Bauce Racing decal :( :laugh, it's all good though.
To be 100% honest, I was more impressed with the sleek business card than the Stahlbus drain valve :lmao

#456 ·
it is surprisingly sleek.

#462 ·
All in due time! I swear!! I got the cards this week, and the decals fly out the door right as i get em and I need to keep the little handful I have for the ECU's.

U want white or black? I'll get it to you with the chain lube bro. The other item for that order is due by end of week. I'll put one in your back order box for being a fcuking awesome customer. :fact

#463 ·
And here's a little piece of news. Prototype for you guys to see. JUST approved for production. Will start pre-order thread tonight or today.

WTF ya'll know about SUIT PATCHES??!!! BAUCE RACING TATTOO Patches FTMFW!!

Prolly like $5 pre-ordered. Iron on but sewn is recommended for us fast bastards. Everyone who always wanted that Sailor style Mom tattoo can now step up your game!! Ideal for the chest or bicept, these patches are the REAL ass deal boys. No profit on em, just straight pimpin for our supporters.

:hug

#469 ·
Those patches would make sailor-jerry proud. I'll keep an eye for the pre-order thread. Nice work.

#470 ·
:nocontrol:

I have this one sample. Cost a fortune, but the cost goes towards production I guess somehow. Either way bro, these fcukers are BAUCE as hell!!! VERY legit patches! Should be like 15 days till I have the lot of 50 produced! :YEA

It's gonna be sick and funny all at once!! So far reaction has always been a smile, then "awesome bro". :lmao

:laugh

Those patches would make sailor-jerry proud. I'll keep an eye for the pre-order thread. Nice work.
:cheers Thank you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.