Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

$20 DAYS at AGG RACING

11K views 115 replies 47 participants last post by  Agg2001 
#1 ·
so for those that follow on facebook and twitter, you've been getting a few hints at what's coming for those exclusive avenues.

those that don't follow... don't fret. :) i've got a cure for what ails your dusty pockets and desire to mod/tweak/splurge.

next week, a few forum-specific items will be on sale for $20 shipped. starting monday, i will edit the following posts (day by day) to reveal what items are available, and what the coupon code for each item is to get it to $20 shipped. there will be AT LEAST 3 items on sale for $20 shipped, or with the ability to add it to an order (also on sale) for an additional $20. and probably a couple more for a multiple of $20. we'll have to see what comes... :sing :D

agg racing will be subsidizing a few items just to help y'all out - so expect things to get crazy! :laugh

so stick around till at least monday for the reveal, and start thinking about what you could get. i might even have a couple "few-$20's" sale on a couple more expensive items. we'll see how my weekend goes. :D

and thanks for the support - i wouldn't be able to ride the track AT ALL if i wasn't able to swing good deals on parts for y'all AND myself, and i'm appreciative beyond words for every order i have come through.

See less See more
#37 ·
#47 ·
$20 x 3. this was thought out very carefully for a GREAT deal and that made sense... not just two things that equal ~60.

plus i'll be posting up at least 2 addition $20 items ($20 only) ;)

these says will be good starting monday, and go through november. :)

#55 ·
SBK Res Kit for $20!!!!!!!!!!

Little do they know your making $1.05 extra. :p

BTW is Motul RBF600 synthetic brake fluid OK for internal use? Need to lube up my fleshlight when I get it!

#60 · (Edited)
i can't wait anymore. i'm excited for everyone. we'll just move up the "sales" a day... i always have sucked at keeping surprises. :laugh

updating first "saved spot" now. :sing

edit: (added here too)

$20 x 3 = tire pressure gauge and a set of valve stems. shipped via usps priority. 1-3 day delivery times to the US.

• add both to your cart on the site... then proceed to checkout - with or without creating an account.
  • use the coupon code BFtirekit9 to get the price to $60 shipped (in the US). only works on these two items, and only if BOTH are in your cart.
  • wait for shipment to arrive
  • be awesome at the track!

enjoy it y'all... got new batches of both coming in as we speak, so there are plenty to go around. :fact

(p.s. this is good through the end of november)

http://www.aggracing.com/store/

#61 ·
$20 knee pucks FTW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.