Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

RS Taichi 826 Gunmetal - Size 40/50

2K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  wutzzz 
#1 · (Edited)
RS Taichi 826 in Gunmetal. Sizing is 40/50, to give an actual fitting example I'm 5'10'' weighting 150lbs; the jacket fits me fine and let me move with great range of motion. I will suggest this jacket for anyone between my heigh but no more than 5'11. The jacket itself can fit a weight no more than 165lbs i will suggest. This thing is like new and in pristine conditions. I bought this from a great seller and user on this forum by name of: zexel. The jacket was lightly used since I bought it. I will give it a 9.8 in a 1- 10 scale. The original buyer "zexel" use it lightly as my self. Never been down, it has been cleaned and conditioned at least once a month and it has never seen rain. It does come with Taichi's windproof liner and Knox built-in back protector; as well as elbow protectors by Knox.

Reason for selling:
Sold the bike 2-3 months ago, i'm selling other items in great conditions as this one shown here. I have dealt and sell on this forum before. I'm responsible and open to any question or doubts if any arise.

Lowered Price: SOLD (close thread)

Regards, Charlie

P.s: Actual features from taichi site:

1.2-1.3mm thickness cowhide leather
Removable insulated inner jacket
CE approved shoulder, elbow and back protector
Adjustable shoulder armor
Quick dry mesh lining
Flex action panel on shoulder and elbow for maneuverability
Aero hump on back (perforated top of aero hump for air intake)
Schoeller dynamic on underarms
Elastic knit material on waist and neck area for secure fit and comfort
Waist connection zipper allows connection to RS-Taichi leather pants

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.