Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

My first forum experience... now Go & Fun Honda Gresini Umbrella Girl

128K views 2K replies 79 participants last post by  Aleeex 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,my name is Eva.i don't ride but I am around bikes and racers a lot.iam friend of Legs-11, DucatiTerminator, and Max. I go to MotoGP and World Superbike races .i am here to learn and meet people with same interest. :toocool:

#1,277 ·
Re: My first forum experience... update: Pramac Umbrella Girl

Question #4.13: Of the four international tracks you've been to, Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana, and Miller Motorsports Park, which is your favorite, and why???
answr:4:13 you know i have fun everywhere but i wasnt excite too much from Valencia because it was cold track was very wet from rain and i was nervous for riders ( but i will still go back if i have a chance),and between laguna and Indi trucks are equal fun but i still preffer indi more so the answer will be Indi.
:D

#1,281 ·

Question #4.15: How good are you at poker?
answer4.15
lol Poker? is this again some trick question i need google for? lol like the curtains and drapes?hehe i am not good at all. i have learned how to playb poker but forgot everything. all i can do is czech. :lmao and now my question. why do you ask?

#1,286 ·

my place, 2300hrs, tomorrow. bring red wine, jalapeno cheese and dill pickle chips.

max, bring all your cameras.
eva, bring all your girl friends.
ill supply the rest.

cool? god i love this forum.

#1,287 ·

my place, 2300hrs, tomorrow. bring red wine, jalapeno cheese and dill pickle chips.

max, bring all your cameras.
eva, bring all your girl friends.
ill supply the rest.

cool? god i love this forum.
Unless you're female and hot, three's a crowd. Who the fcuk invited you again???

And instead of making a feeble attempt at telling Eva and I what to bring, should't you be telling your supposed look alike wife to get into the kitchen and make you a sandwich???

#1,294 ·
Why is he here anyways? Stop hijacking this epic thread!

#1,295 ·
People are takin this way too serious. Didn't you guys see the thread title? It's the "Let MaxxxEdge show the rest of you that I'm a stud thread".

So no more questions or comments from the peanut gallery please. Now sit back and watch and read this Q&A. :lmao

No offense, but why is everyone getting so hard up here? Not to be mean by any means, but the young lady seems really nice, but she's not that hot. :fact Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

#1,297 ·

Awww, Walt... someone piss in your coffee this morning? BTW, I didn't start this thread, but if I had, should I have started a build thread like you so I can show off what I spent on my bike and "Let MaxxxEdge show the rest of you how ballin' I am with the money I'm spending on my bike?" BTW, your recent hookups for you and your wife aren't just because of Anthony. There is a certain someone who helps Anthony out immensely that always asks me first what kind of a person a forum member is before he passes along the connections. I obviously can't speak for your wife (yes, I know about the QS for her and what you paid), but perhaps my recommendation was ill-placed... thank you for your clarification.

Perhaps, I'm wrong, but you don't seem to like the format here. Needless to say, nothing or no one is suggesting you be here or even follow what is going on...

I don't think anyone is getting hard up here, but for the sake of argument, let's assume you are correct. For someone who has never met Eva, you are still entitled to your opinion... but since "I'm such a stud," you may very well be talking about my girlfriend/ex/bootycall/wife for all you know... and again, you are entitled to your opinion... but until I see pictures of your (I assume) hotter wife (since you are so quick to make a subjective judgement) or until she is holding an umbrella at the MotoGP or WSBK level, I hope you don't mind if I take your opinion with a grain of salt...

#1,326 ·

So Eva, what are your thoughts on the Effenbert Liberty team and their dropping of Smrz as a rider?
I am not happy about this . I think that they are absolutely crazy. Kuba is nést rider fór them . He isn't first but he has potential to be and he does really good .:thumbdown

#1,366 ·

In before Ike posts up a picture. :popcorn:
You know that stretchy material that is used in clothing? Like the Gresini top we recently shot you in or better yet, the LCR top you sleep in?

It's also the material you that Isaac wears when riding his bicycle... :sing
yeah i like it.i dont think is gay. and have handsome man wearing it in front of me i wouldnt let him go anywhere.lol:sing
Ha, I win!

Eva ;) :cheers
And if he were wearing an elephant thong underneath the spandex... ??? :poke :laugh :sing

I wonder if Isaac is taking self-portraits in his cycling skinsuit... :hehe
A few things to straighten out here:

1. You freeball under the spandex... newb :nono
2. I don't do self portraits
3. Do you mean regular race kit or actual skinsuit (for time trial) - because I've got options!

Yeah, I read that. Kinda gave me the chills. I'm really happy that a Gresini rider was on the podium this weekend. :fact
:werd

#1,464 ·

It's good to see the passion you have for it. Keep at it, and be sure to post race results and stuff like that bro!

What's your favorite drink Eva?
As mention earlier by Sam who was making fun of me its hot tea. lol
but if i do drink ( sometimes) i go with malibu and coke.
what do you drink?

#1,481 ·

As mention earlier by Sam who was making fun of me its hot tea. lol
but if i do drink ( sometimes) i go with malibu and coke.
what do you drink?
Long island Ice tea, or I like Rum and Cokes. If beer, weiss/wheat beers.

Generally I just drink soda tho. LOL

Did you dress up for Halloween? Anything awesome?

#1,359 ·

Do you guys think that with Alvaro Bautistas podium can have any impact for team Sancarlo of keeping him for next season? i am very happy for him and hope they would take it in consideration in little bit because he has very good potetial to be winner

#1,360 ·

Do you guys think that with Alvaro Bautistas podium can have any impact for team Sancarlo of keeping him for next season? i am very happy for him and hope they would take it in consideration in little bit because he has very good potetial to be winner
As long as Fausto hasn't made up his mind to go with someone else, I absolutely believe a podium will help Bati keep his seat. Especially when the podium came at this race. :fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.