Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

My first forum experience... now Go & Fun Honda Gresini Umbrella Girl

128K views 2K replies 79 participants last post by  Aleeex 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,my name is Eva.i don't ride but I am around bikes and racers a lot.iam friend of Legs-11, DucatiTerminator, and Max. I go to MotoGP and World Superbike races .i am here to learn and meet people with same interest. :toocool:

#1,393 ·
Re: My first forum experience... update: Pramac Umbrella Girl

To clarify, Eva pranked Toni by putting on his clothing and shoes while he was in his leathers waiting to see how long it would take for him to notice it was her jeans and shoes in his changing area... his shoes cut off circulation to her little toe...

#1,462 ·

:wave I feel like this the new oldschool R6espect. Haven't been on in awhile, it's been busy lately

Anybody got any ideas or predictions of what to expect with MotoGP and WSBK running under the same company? It's a smart move as I see it, just not sure if it'll help with the future of MotoGP as far as the CRT and spec-everything

#1,467 ·

:wave I feel like this the new oldschool R6espect. Haven't been on in awhile, it's been busy lately

Anybody got any ideas or predictions of what to expect with MotoGP and WSBK running under the same company? It's a smart move as I see it, just not sure if it'll help with the future of MotoGP as far as the CRT and spec-everything
Welcome back:)
not sure how to answer your question ( here comes the blonde hair lol)
but to me everything is much more confusing and honestly i do worry about future of Moto gp i have been around for only past two years but through that time i went through so many changes and rumors and i am really worry.

#1,478 ·

Hi guys,
havent been been here for awhile,but i missed all my friends here.How have you all been?
:wave Eva. I've been lacking in the sleep department lately, our daughter decided to come a little early. :jump :party How's everything with you?

Oh! Sarah says "hi".

#1,483 ·

:wave Eva. I've been lacking in the sleep department lately, our daughter decided to come a little early. :jump :party How's everything with you?

Oh! Sarah says "hi".
COOOOOOOOOOOONGRAAAAAAATS :party omg thats amazing, how they are both doing? what is her name? I expect pictures soon:) Thats is such a great news:):party I am sure you have lot of duties as a new dad so slacking in here is exepted. lol Shes future umbrella girl:mrgreen:
Give Sara the best from me and please also very big kiss:)

#1,486 ·

So i am sick and i am gonna miss the race in Valencia:( :thumbdown
Any predictions for this last race? not happy but i have to go with whoreghey.
Hope Bati does podium because he deserves it and maybe they will change their mind will paycut after all

#1,512 ·

BTW, Evicka... Happy Birthday!!! :party :nocontrol :breadpudding
thank you :party so since i had birthday yesterday and also today soon i will be older than my mom lol
and i thought i am the biggest prankster out here.wanna explain to everyone else? lol
btw where is the bread pudding today?:thumbdown

#1,510 ·
#1,534 · (Edited)

maxxx... are you going to be there? any chance you'd have a beer with me and a few friends?
I've been invited and am slated to go, but have a busy schedule surrounding race weekend so I'm not sure if I will road trip out there as originally intended. I'd like to say yes, but getting together at a MotoGP event can be very difficult if you don't have paddock access especially at a new track like COTA where I won't have a clue where anything is. I will try my best, but it will likely depend on A-Man's or Eva's schedules and responsibilities... I'm usually bitch to one of them for perks... no ****... at least to A-man anyways... :sing :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.