Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Team Yamaha Blue Thread!!!!!!!

217K views 660 replies 301 participants last post by  Shots 
#1 · (Edited)
There's a thread for ravens, charcoal and even candy reds, so why not for team yamaha blue FTW!!!

Here's my older 05 that's sold

And a youtube flick of my dual headlight mod thanks to **misterjj** :idhitit

See less See more
1 3
#481 ·
I don't think its a 2012 then. Graphics are from a 2011....unless your canadian lol.

Also....2012 came with powder coated rear sets and passenger pegs. Someone lied to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

#485 ·
Sometime between now and before Christmas, I should have pics of my blue modded 2012. I have all the mods sitting in a big pile waiting.

#489 ·
Bump. My stolen '04 and current '07 are Yami Blue.

:cheers

#491 ·

#504 ·
Ugh I can take this much longer. I have a pile (about 2 grand worth) of mods waiting for my new blue 2012 to install them on.

I'm going to try to see what kind of deal my local Yamaha dealer can do next Thursday on the one they have. If he still insists on sniffing glue, then I'm going out of town to get one that Friday. I don't much like the peoples attitude who work there anyway. I miss the old owners, they were cool. The lady was kind of a bitch at times but the guys were all cool.

My luck it will be raining. In early '98 I bought a new FZR600 during El Nino.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.