Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

First bike 05 R6 (570 area)

3K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  fccs 
#1 ·
Picked this up as my first bike 2 weeks ago. Got a great deal (Less than $3k). 9k miles, Custom Pearl White paint, power commander, 50 tooth sprocket, aftermarket chain, new windscreen, new pilot tires, new brakes, entire bike serviced this summer (have paperwork), dyno tuned 110whp (have papers), frame sliders, stand, cover, carbon fiber exhaust. I may be missing something else, who knows.

Fixed Carbon Fiber Foot pads..

See less See more
#11 ·
I'm in Hazleton. I work in Bloomsburg but don't take the bike up there now cause it's too cold for highway driving aha. But Wilkes Barre & Bloomsburg im always in, just haven't had the bike out there since the weather is crappy.

#15 ·
Yup I was tempted to ride yesterday just because I was really in the mood, but there were some mean looking clouds out!

I think Saturday is supposed to be mostly sunny in the high 50's. I'll probably be out, if you want to ride pm me and I'll send you my cell man.

This post has been deleted
#24 ·
Whole bike is getting repainted (paint costs me next to nothing) got new rear tail that was cracked from previous owner, and fixed a bunch of scratches and paint chips.

Going to be Pearl white, and the tail is going to be from the half point to the end a dark candy red fade.

#25 ·
Updated pics when done? :wave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.