Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R6-Forum Calendar (for 2013 if we are still around)

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  R-Silaxin 
#1 ·
Nick had been busy and sick and has not had time to set this up like last year. I have been talking to him and unfortunately we are doing this really late. So, we are wondering would we have a large interest if we only did the winners of ROTM for the months? People could still post a picture of their bike to be on the cover like last year.

P.S. There is nothing in it for me, so don't come at me needing a vendor tag. :laugh I am just trying to help out a friend and because I loved this year's calendar.

Last year's thread:
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148444

If you are interested post your favorite picture of your bike so we can make this happen!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I will up date the list, just post interested and a picture of your bike for the cover.
Interested:
  1. TheJokester3
  2. 09-R6rider
  3. Fallis
  4. NorthSHoreR6s (Matt)
  5. R-Silaxin

#4 ·
Interested, but when do you need the pic by? I have some parts coming from Anthony that I'd like to get on the bike first.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#7 ·
Well, since we will be waiting from ROTM to finish and that does not end till the 31st, the 31st will be the deadline. He will then make everything and it only takes a few days to print the actually calendar.

#8 ·
I'm in for a new Calender? What pic will go in as my month? One a submitted? Pretty bitchin idea... I'd love to have a calender with my bike as one of the months! :pimp

Possible pics for the cover...

What are they gonna run cost wise this year?

:popcorn:

#9 ·
He is guess the cost will be around 25. I only need 1 pic for the cover. So you need to decide what you want, plus your bike will be the month you won ROTM. I will see if he can put all 4 pics of the bikes that won ROTM.

#10 ·
Unless you have new pics you want used for ROTM, then yes we will use what is in the threads, sorry just say that.

#13 ·
Might not happen this year with little interest and it starting late. :(

#14 ·
Make it happen... No excuses...

#18 ·
I'd be down but IMHO $25 is steep for a calendar. It better do more than just keep track of days...mhmm

#19 ·
Put it this way... If I have to charge $25, we won't be doing it. Last year I sold 30 calendars. With that quantity, I only charged $20 I think. I agree $25 is steep, but the more people that are interested, the cheaper they will be.

#20 ·
:cheers Thanks Nick for helping out, slow turnout this year.

#21 ·
Quit bitchin... I want calenders! $25 is really not much worse the $20... :laugh

Make it happen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.