Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Free fairings! 03-05 R6 in New Orleans

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  motoguy 
#1 ·
I purchased new fairings to replace my old rashed/cracked pieces. I'm giving away my old ones, full set of Blue fairings and a couple other pieces. THIS INCLUDES 2 lower fairings that are in near "perfect" shape that I bought off ebay a couple months ago for over 100 bucks. Just trying to help out fellow riders.

You'll need to pick these up locally. I have a huge box of them. Zip code is 70126 New Orleans

PM me:toocool:

#2 ·
Dibs!!!!

I'll be there for NYE 2013.

#4 ·
12.29 - 01.05

Let me borrow your bike while I'm there. My and the wife need to get around the city.

#6 ·
Damn! ok.

#9 ·
I just laid down my '05 R6 in the driveway on it's right side and am looking for blue fairings/decals, except I live in SoCal. There's just a few scratches but she was pristine before the incident and I'd like to see her flawless again. I'd be happy to pay via paypal for shipping expenses and to throw a little extra cash your way for the trouble. We could free up your living space if you wouldn't mind shipping :) I get paid on Friday! :D

#11 ·
If you're still giving away that set of fairings, I desperately need a set of lower fairings for my R6. The guy I bought it from got rid of them for some reason. I have been searching for hours for a set! I wouldn't be able to pick them up locally, but if you would be willing to send them to me I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping costs. If you can do that for me I would really appreciate it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.