Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Stolen!!! White r6

4K views 47 replies 32 participants last post by  PacmanR6 
#1 ·
My 2009 WHITE R6 was stolen yesterday from the 74st and York ave in MANHATTAN NEW YORK. It has Marchesini gold rear wheel and stock front all white without decals, characteristic exhaust Leo Vince. If anyone spots it around the area, please let me know. Thanks.

See less See more
#3 ·
Sucks man, good luck.

#9 ·
Had my R1 jacked a few years back. No insurance, never turned up. I know its out there somewhere.

#21 ·
no ones giving him any shit to be taken personally... just saying... bikes are an easy target for low life thieves. insurance is the best way to protect yourself.

and like others have said you dont need to have full coverage, comprehensive with liability is just fine.

anyways best of luck finding it.

#19 ·
#25 ·
Sorry to hear that...

You should have taken an insurance though, you always want to protect your investment... Insured mine for 2k more that I actually paid it, don't want to take chances. (20$/month)...

#26 ·
I'll keep an eye out for that rear wheel. if it pops up on cragslist it will be easy to spot!

#34 ·
ouch... sorry to hear man... I live in NYC as well, insurance on both my 09 R6's, $189/yr for theft and liability on the track bike, $309/yr full coverage on the street bike. $82/yr liability on the honda cruiser (who is going to steal a honda cruiser lol). $130/yr theft and liability on a 05 zx6r stunter... going by some of the prices you guys are listing, I'm insuring all 4 of my bikes for less, sounds like you guys need to find better insurance agents.

#35 ·
Fcuk that sucks...sorry to hear man

#37 ·
DAMN! those insurance numbers suck guys :( hate to hear about stolen bikes. Move to Atlanta, 250/yr comprehensive coverage

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.