Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Stahlbus Brake Bleeding System (Speed-Bleeders)

8K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 · (Edited)
Stahlbus Brake Bleeding System (Speed-Bleeders) **SPECIAL**

I was finally able to get a hand (Big thanks Marcos) installing my speed bleeders and figured I had to start a thread over in this section as well as the how to's.

Anyway, These bleeders are unique in the aspect that they go into the caliper, and you open and close the small bleeder tip. This doesn't wear out your thread in your calipers over time, which can and will introduce air into the system with time after frequent brake bleeds and fluid swaps, etc.

I made a how to video and demo so you can see how well they work and what the function is.

• The bleeders are $35 each
  • The anodized caps you see in the video and pics are $9 and fit like a glove!
  • You can save and get a four pack deal where you replace your front MC bleeder, and all three calipers on the bike for $166.95. The caps are included and come in MANY colors! This was what I did. I figured I might as well go all out! :laugh
  • I also wanted to mention you can get individual titanium bleeders for about $147 each as well

:D

SPECIAL:
For the next two weeks, (until end of January almost) if you buy the 4 pack, you will get a free brake bleeding pump!

See less See more
#43 ·
I've got a couple of the hand pumps for bleeding still. Till the end of the week, I'll include that in your order if you jump on the 4 pack deal. Also, don't be shy about customizing the order. If you've got a brembo master cylinder we will set you up with the 3 bleeders you need for the yamaha parts and the M10 for the Brembo. These are always in stock here and ready to ship!

:cheers

#44 ·
tempting

#47 ·
:fact and I believe its 16mm length. I've got em on the shelf at the shop. If you're lookin for a set Remy lemme know. We do 4 packs all the time that have 3 of the m8x1.25 oem sized ones and the fourth for the brembo. And that bleeder size is usually the same on the aftermarket calipers as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.