Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

**ETI fuelcel - GROUP BUY (tank protection) - ROUND 2**

32K views 302 replies 56 participants last post by  Agg2001 
#1 · (Edited)

DOING IT AGAIN!!!

please use the pull-down option at the top of the page to specify what year you would like them for (06/07, 08+). i need to get to the 5 spot before i order, and i know i'm getting a set myself this time. i wasn't sure if they'd fit my busted up tank last round, but now i test fitted em, and they will. :D yellow sliders for this guy!!!!

i will update the list as i get the orders. hopefully we can get this filled by the end of the week... thanks y'all!

http://aggracing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

1. Agg
2. Boogie Bones
3. kaotiq

See less See more
#132 ·
and not sure why they took so long to get from cali to cali for ya, but i'm glad you finally got em. :)

and yes, they're a regular order item now... anytime anyone needs a set, they're available for order at the price on the site. i MIGHT do a group buy in the near future for a few more bucks off... but there's not too much room in em unless i get 10+ - then i can start knocking the price down a bit.

#138 ·
Justin...these just come in white right? You simply paint them to your prefrence?

Soooooi tempting...after seeing what happened to jtronix tank....I was like the hell with that...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

#154 ·
Oh man! It's a mess! You wouldn't believe how much of a pain it apparently is to match the OEM Candy Red.

I have a shop right now doing a spray off to try and match the paint with what they have, if they can come up with something I'm good. If not, I'll have to order the paint on my own and bring it in to a shop. It may be a while :eek:

#174 ·
I hope mine come out that clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.