Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

November ROTM Submission Thread

21K views 159 replies 27 participants last post by  pMak26 
#1 ·
I am dedicating the future ROTM threads to Matt. Look after us. :cheers

Rules:
You cannot submit a bike 2 months in a row or if you've won within the past year. Voting starts on the 20th or after 10 entries, whichever comes first and ends on the last day of the month. The bike must be your own, but it doesn't need to be just an r6.
Please take a look at past ROTM contest for ideas on how to enter your bike. Bike does not have to be an R6, you just have to be a member of the forum.

Format:
Year:
Model (R6, R6S):
Engine Performance Mods (i.e. exhaust, PC3, etc.):
Chassis/Controls Mods (i.e. suspension, brakes, clip-ons, etc.):
Accessories:
Pictures (please limit to 4):

Also, tell us why your bike should be named the Ride of the Month. Give us the whole story behind it! How did you get it? Where? Include anything that will set your bike apart from the rest...

Good luck to all, lets make this another good one.

ROTM is sponsored by BullsEyeVinyl.com

Winner will recieve two R6-Forum.com ROTM decals showing the month and year that they won.

See less See more
#49 ·
Well if everything goes to plan, I should have my 2012 blue R6 next Friday or middle of the following week at the latest, haven't made up my mind what day I'm picking one up on yet.

It should only take me one day (day and a half tops) to install all the mods, so weather permitting pics up Sunday the 18th or for sure before the end of the month.

The pics will most likely turn out blah looking, due to the old outdated camera.

#53 ·
its a 1 man show at the moment.

#66 · (Edited)
If Ram enters...I'm out, lol...track bikes always win :(

#67 ·
:look

maybe i should enter, looks like a street bike 1 man showdown, might as well throw it in,

matt how long we have to post up?

#73 · (Edited)
Year: 2007
Model: R6
Engine Performance Mods: Mychron pipe... no gains, it was basically free. Sticker mods... infiniti powah.
Chassis/Controls Mods (i.e. suspension, brakes, clip-ons, etc.): EBC track pads, frame sliders, fender eliminator, hidden plate, flush mount LEDs, Rider mod

I love my bike. Plain and simple, like most of you guys on here. Sometimes it hates me, but thats okay, this is unconditional :love

Always wanted a bike. I professionally race shifter karts, so naturally I'm attracted to these sort of things. I saved up even while paying for college and eventually landed on a deal. It needed a little work but no biggie, I'm a mechanic. After a few odds and ends (i.e. rewiring the entire bike etc etc). It was alive! <3 Its been a beautiful relationship ever since.

I think my favorite bike memory is one day a few years ago my car overheated in the middle of winter. I ordered the parts but they were not due to come in for a few days. With no other option to get to work (only had one car at the time) I had to take the bike in. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it was sub 30* out that morning. My commute is 35 miles each way. I had minimal gear to wear and certainly nothing that could keep me remotely warm. around the 30mile mark my hands were feeling, well, hypothermic. I couldn't take it anymore so I just hit it and flew to work. Not really sure how fast I was going but definitely over 120. I do NOT recommend and it was stupid, but hell, it got me there. I have plenty more great times but this was a good one where she really pulled through for me.

I love my bike because I basically built it from the ground up. I've learned so much from it. I was hooked from the first ride on it and every ride brings a huge smile on my face. Its a feeling like no other.

Like I said, need 'a little' work:

Track time!

Why is this picture so small?

#83 ·
ZOMG I EFFIN LUV STICKERS!!!

and bOObs!

I'll have to grab a picture for you guys but I have "I <3 BOOBS" on the undertail of my bike. Both on the right and left, so that when I am leaned over you can read it. or sitting at traffic lights apparently as I get randoms pointing and laughing when they read it.

#87 ·
I'll be submitting later tonight..

:sing

#89 · (Edited)
I'll enter:

image by
[/url]

So Some of you have seen my bike in its street trim. I like to be a little different and live out loud. The wheels are a custom Powdercoat of Orange with gold flake. The Track glass is NOT painted. It's a custom wrap i had done by All Digital Ink.

Bike Currently has:
-Zero Gravity DB clear & Dark Smoked
-Sharkskinz & factory bodyworks w/ Custom Wrap by All Digital Ink
-Full Graves Titanium system
-Graves smog plates
-Bazzaz Zfi/Afm
-Bazzaz Exup Delete
-Vortex/DID -1/+2
-BMC Air filter
-Fren Tubo Type 3 Lines
-AGG rear reservoir delete
-Custom Powdercoat on wheels
-All Balls Racing Bearings
-Stalhbus Oil Drain
-Pitbull Steering Stabalizer
-Motion pro quick turn throttle
-Driven Grips
-Braking Rear Rotor
-Dunlop Q2's
-Carbon Fiber Tank sides
-Carbon Fiber Seat Cowl
-Stomp Grips
-Skur Carbon Fiber triple Tree
-SKur Gauge Cluster
-Custom Made Fender Eliminator
-Custom Made Radiator Gaurd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.