Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Track Bike Picture

80K views 260 replies 97 participants last post by  Shush319 
#1 ·
I would like to start a thread that is only track bike pictures, I know we have best track picture thread but can we start one with your best track bike pic.

Looking forward to seeing all the other track bikes.

Attachments

See less See more
#57 ·
I'm a racebody away from being able to post here :laugh

#63 ·

#72 ·
#78 ·
How do you like those gloves? Been down in them yet?

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

#98 ·
do you have your rotors reversed (direction)? I have the same rotors (Alth, I guess) and yours seem to be reverse direction :confused:

I actually have no idea about the direction. They are definitely Alth rotors though. I bought someone's old race bike and never gave it a second thought. He did have his frame sliders mounted on the wrong sides - so it wouldn't surprise me. I've got another set of wheels with the same rotors - I'll have to check and see if they're at least both mounted in the same direction. :laugh

#99 ·
I actually have no idea about the direction. They are definitely Alth rotors though. I bought someone's old race bike and never gave it a second thought. He did have his frame sliders mounted on the wrong sides - so it wouldn't surprise me. I've got another set of wheels with the same rotors - I'll have to check and see if they're at least both mounted in the same direction. :laugh
lol, I wanna know if mine's done wrong :laugh

#101 ·
If it were the case, I'd be faster :bowroll

Mine does make a noise if the brakes are cold (on hard braking), wondering if mine were reversed....cant find an answer yet. Logically thinking, if I were to have designed the rotor, I'd have the leading edge of the vents larger than the trailing edge. Would likely make it more efficient in cooling the rotor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.