Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

06-12 R6 MGP Growler Exhaust $240 shipped

4K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Livefast_De 
#1 ·
Selling my used MGP Growler exhaust. Had it on my bike for about 2 months. Selling my bike so its gotta go. Asking $240 shipped. No scratches on the carbon fiber. I accept paypal. Message me if interested

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
not a fan of the long pipe, but its a great exhaust!!!!

GLWS especially at this steal of a deal :YEA

#19 ·
Holy shit, another member in El Pisshole... If you've got that exhaust in about a week I may save yoh the trouble of shipping it...

Also, if you're ever interested in hitting the track send me a PM with your info... A few in the area go at least once a month... I think you might work right down the road from my house... I've seen a similar R6 parked in a lot off Redd Rd. a few times... Like I said, let me know if you ever want to hit the track with us! Such a blast out there!

:cheers

#23 ·
Upgrading, or getting out of riding completely? The streets can only be so much fun... along with being extremely dangerous... There are the worst drivers here I swear... and I'm from Baltimore where the population is huge compatatively... Try a track day! You'd never sell that thing! :fact

As for the exhaust, send me a PM so I've got your sn to get in touch if I do decide to take it off your hands...

:cheers

#28 ·
BUMPY for a dope exhaust

#30 ·
you haz pm!

#31 ·
Still for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.