Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Post a pic of your bike RIGHT NOW

394K views 4K replies 818 participants last post by  nono 
#1 ·
Post a picture of your bike right now. How it sits at this moment. Even if it's in pieces. Let's see whats goin on out there.

Yes that's snow... And damn does it suck lol

Saw this thread on a 355nation (chevy Colorado) forum with alot of response... Thanks guys

See less See more
#2,652 ·
How she sits right now after getting some new rearsets

Attachments

#2,667 ·
LOVE this picture! :laugh

#2,670 ·
So here we are, tomorrow is December 1st, and I'm loving this unseasonably warm weather. Usually by know we've had our first snow and are in the 30s and 40s but this weekend it will be in the 70s!!! So enjoying it while we still can!!!

#2,671 ·
All set for the track!!!! :no control

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,675 ·
Those headlights though. Purdy! Black piping looks good too!

Sent while riding my R6. o_O

#2,677 ·

Took out ECU to ship to Chief...Also tore apart front end to remove clipons and install Woodcraft ones. Gonna do an oil change, coolant flush, clean air filter, clean brake calipers, clean the bike itself, and maybe more if I come up with other stuff to do.

#2,678 ·
heres mine just before i put a cover on her for winter till may :(

#2,681 ·
Still riding here in TX... it's the season of the Toys of Tots and various other charity rides... good times!

#2,682 ·
Must be rough to be able to ride all year long ^ I can't ride for the next 5 months

#2,683 ·
Remember we have 100+ summers where nature's AC only does so much. And in Feb/Mar we can get some ice/sleet/hail/snow... as the whole country witnessed during the Superbowl a few years ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.