Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Finished a Rossi painting today

3K views 32 replies 29 participants last post by  daisbest 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately he's on a Duc and not the Yamaha but it is what it is!

Special thanks to KMac from the R1-forum for letting me use his picture to paint from

Took a month to complete

And a few close ups I took while working on it

See less See more
#6 ·
sweet!!

#19 ·
Nice work!
I picked up a painting from some guy at laguna seca in July of Rossi on the fiat. PM me ur price on this one sent to 07470 and send a few more samples if you have
Initially I was going to say it might be Jason Watt/2WheelArt but he actually works with color pencils and not paint. He does amazing work but I'm not sure he even still sells anything but I have one of his prints!

As for the other stuff I PM'd you regarding painting & prints.

As for all the compliments I appreciate it guys! I have some other stuff on my Facebook fan page but I'll keep you guys updated if I do any other bike stuff!

#16 ·
Looks really good! :cheers

#21 ·
That's amazing man. Gorgeous work.

#25 ·
OP - it looks fantastic. I've been lurking over at the R1-forum and watching your thread there and it has been quite fun/interesting to see this progress.

Thanks for posting that thread there, it's been lots of fun to follow, and also for posting your work here. Both interesting and entertaining.:bow

#29 ·
Kudos as an artist myself Painting is ****ing time consuming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.