Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Riding with dress shirt on?

3K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  RSICKS ATL 
#1 ·
Just curious what you guys do when you ride with a dress shirt on? I ride into work everyday with one on under my leather jacket and by the time I get to work it is wrinkled as hell. What do you guys do, if anything, to minimize the wrinkling? :eek:

#2 ·
Well for me, when I went to one of my girlfriend's birthday, I fold them neat in my bag not just by themselves in a plastic bag and change into them as soon as I hit the washroom still wear my leathers :cool: but feel weird riding with a dress pants on :eek5 :jacked

#7 ·
**** work, if they dont understand , they never will. Who gives a shit about wrinkles at work? I care about wrinkles on dates, and going out. Who gives a shit about workl.....

hahaha, maybe its just me.

#8 ·
Don't buy 100 percent cotton, like the ones from express. I'll Iron them and they will get wrinkled just from the seat belt in my car , nevermind on the bike. Try and go with a 50/50 mix it might be less comftorable but doesn't wrinkle nearly as easy. from what i've noticed anyways

#12 ·
BaileyMotorSports said:
Yea, I hate to be one of the only ones to preeach no gear (Cause it 'should' be worn at all times), but I am often caught w/o a jacket due to this same issue.
its the truth... dress shirts and motorcycle jackets just dont go together....
hey it doesnt get wrinkley though if you dont wear a jacket... it actually keeps the wrinkles out lol

#15 ·
!Ron said:
i rarely have to wear dress pants but thanks for the heads up. im lucky my job allows me to wear whatever i want. i even went to work one day with the peter griffin shirt "no fat chicks" :D
dude yeah haha same with my old job...
i went to work with a chick with no shirt on n it was advertising martinis... n my boss was a mormon n he said nice shirt...
im my new boss though so i make the damn rules :fact

#16 ·
I rode to my high school senior prom in my tux with no leathers...Riding without leathers isn't the brightest thing, I'm just too poor for a limo, and hey...What high school chick doesn't want to do the guy in the tux that just pulled up on his bike?

#19 ·
I just put my jacket on right over my dress shirt. My shirts really don't get that wrinkled, but if they do I don't care!! I'm at work and sit in a cube all day. I definately ain't trying to impress anybody. Plus whatever wrinkles there are, will fall out on their own in a few hours. (maybe it just the shirts I buy)

#21 ·
I pack my slacks, shirt, and shoes in my bag to ride to work and change when I get there. I also leave a stash of clothes in my desk. I'm in ATL too.

Sent from my iPad 3

#22 ·
Same her. Roll my clothes up and put then in the bag, or just leave some clothes at work. I'm pretty close to Atl

#26 ·
Lol. 06' anyone?

Sent from my iPad 3

#29 ·
Another down fall of the app, it doesn't show when ppl posted.

#30 ·
It shows on mine...?

Sent from my iPad 3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.