Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS NY misc 08 R6R parts

4K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  08R607STI 
#1 · (Edited)
$375 for everything!! Picked up ONLY for this deal. 12516 zip

Parting out the salvageable parts from my wreak. The only real bad part is the right side lower fairing, it has a hole as pictured. EVERY fairing piece has at least a chip but could be sanded and painted to look perfect. The exhaust mount is broke off the brake side rearset and the peg is broke off the shift side. Both taillights are stock, one near perfect the other has road wear on it(small chips etc). Stock front and rear sprockets in great shape. I also have the stock chain not pictured but would need a new master link. Stock windscreen painted with oem raven black paint looks decent. Passenger pegs in nice shape;couple light scratches here an there. Any questions feel free to ask. Make reasonable offers if inerested in anything.

If it's not pictured it didn't survive or is not for sale!
Wheels and NEW tires. $450 shipped or best offer. The tires still have the hairs on them as you can see from the pictures. I CANNOT guarantee the wheels are straight. I'm 90% sure the rear is straight as I hit the car at a front angle. The front LOOKS straight, but not sure.

Prices
Passenger pegs SOLD
Windscreen painted raven black oem paint $ 35 shipped
Small yellow fairing pieces $ 45 each shipped or both $80 shipped
Longer yellow fairing pieces $45 each shipped or both $80 shipped
Brake light's $30 a piece shipped
Switch $35 shipped
oem sprockets and chain $45 shipped
Lower black fairings $50 each shipped or both $75 shipped
Chain guard $ 20 shipped
Sliders $30 shipped one side has wear from a get off.
Shift lever $20 shipped
Coolant cover $8 shipped
ram air ports $30 shipped
Exhaust side rearset $ 40 shipped exhaust bracket is broke off
Shift side rearset $25 shipped foot beg is broke
Black plastic cover that goes over the radiator $15 shipped
Axle bits $20 shipped

See less See more
#30 ·
An old guy pulled out in front of me. I ended up inside his car. I couldn't walk for almost a year because every bone in my leg exploded on impact. I got to keep my leg, but it's full of metal and twisted a bit. Aches and pain every day of my life though and crazy amount of medical bills. It could have been worse though, I'm grateful to still be here. :toocool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.